Birthday Suprise

Katy's P.O.V.

 "Katy, you sure you don't want to work at the bar?" Alexis chuckled when she looked at the drinks I made then tried one of them.

I laughed. "No. You know I don't get along with drunk strangers."

She laughed also as we heard a knock on the window. I looked over to it and saw Kyle. A friend of mine and Alexis from our old high school. He's kinda like my brother. He looked after me and made sure that I'm okay. Expecaly after my blood brother passed away.

Kyle waved at me and Alexis then points up to meet us upstairs. Alexis and I nod then headed up stairs then meet Kyle in the kitchen. "Is everything ready? I have the birthday boy in the car, being entered by Liz."

I chuckled, feeling bad for our guest of honor. "I got the drinks ready," I said.

Alexis nods. "Tell Liz to come in here, please."

Kyle nods then heads out.

A moment, Liz came in the house and I greeted her with a hug. "Hey. You ready for a party?" I chuckled.

Liz laughed. "Hell yeah. You driving me home?"

I shook my head all three of us headed back down stairs.

"Aww. Why not?" Liz pouted in play.

I smiled and headed to the bar. "I have to go to work in a few hours."

Liz looked at me in surprise. "And you are here and going to drink?"

I shrugged. "Just one weak drink won't kill. I'll drink water and eat crackers to kill the buzz. I've done it before."

"Shh!" Alexis interrupted as she hide behind the couch beside the door.

I smiled and shew Liz away for to hide and duck under the bar as Olivia turn off the lights.

Few minutes later we heard the door open and Kyle speaking. "Come on, Ben. It's fine."

As soon as we heard Ben's voice, the lights came out and we all popped out of our hiding spots, yelling "surprise".

I grind as I saw Ben Bruce from Asking Alexandria jump in fright and looked around the room in surprise. "Jesus, fuck.," he gasped as he placed a hand on his chest. "I thing I'm going to have a bloody heart attack."

I burst out laughing as Alexis came to him and hugs him and kissed his cheek. "Oh, it's not that bad, Ben."

Ben smiled and pulls her close to him. "Why are you throwing a surprise birthday for me? My birthday isn't till next week."

Alexis blushed as she smiles. "Well, Danny told me that you guys are going to a tour next week Wednesday. So I wanna celebrate your birthday here before you leave."

Ben chuckled. "Thanks, love." He leaned in and kissed her.

"Uck! Can I drink now?" Liz said with a tease as she slide a cup I made to herself.

I looked at her and snatch it. "Oi. The guest of honor is supposed to have the first drink," I said then handed the drink to Ben. "Happy early birthday, Ben." I smiled.

Ben smiled and took the glass. "Thank you, Katy."

Each of us grabbed a glass as I grabbed my weak drink that I put to the side for me and lift if up in the air for cheers.

"Let this year be better then the last," Ben said.

"And may it be full of new times," Alexis joins.

We all cheered and took a drink. Alexis, Ben and Olivia join at the Karaoke Machine. Singing along to Highway to Hell from AC/DC.

Kyle and Liz lean against the bar as I handed them another drink. Kyle looked at me with a smile. "I heard you and Dante are going to move in together today."

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah. After I get out of work, I'm heading to his apartment and live with him."

"How long are you guys been together?" Liz asked as she drank her drink.

"A year and nine moths," I answered.

"And you guys haven't tied the knot?" Liz gasped.

I looked at her as I blushed. "W-We are taking things slow."

"I believe it's long enough," said Kyle as he smile, "I don't remember seeing you this happy with him then with any man."

I laughed. "Oh, shut it, Kyle."

"No." Kyle laugh with me. "Cause you are going to be late for work if I stop talking."

I looked at him in confusion. "Oh?"

Kyle grin then points at his wrist for a time, making me look at my phone for the time and saw that I have to head to work.

"Shit," I said as I grabbed my purse then goes to Alexis. "I have to go. Love to stay, but you I have to go to work."

Alexis laughed. "Work is important, Katy. It's fine. Thanks for everything."

I nodded and hugged Olivia. "No problem." I looked at Ben then hugged him, "Happy birthday, Ben."

Ben hugs me back. "Thank you. Alexis told me about you moving to Dante's. Have fun." He throw me a wink as I smiled and hugged Alexis.

"Will try. Enjoy your birthday present," I teased at him with a grin and placing a hand on Alexis shoulder.

Alexis blushed then pushed me to the door. "Go," she laughed as I giggled on my joke then headed to the car and started it.

Before I entered my car I heard a distance howl and stopped for a moment then look out at the distance from where it's at. It was a wolf howl. A shiver went up my spine as I swallowed. I'm starting to have a strange feeling that something bad will happened.