Fear and Love

Katy's P.O.V.

 Dante and I headed back home in silents an hour after we arrive Alexis'. I didn't get the chance to see Olivia when she got back from her date with Danny, or got to see Danny. My head was in confusion with every thing in my life.

The wolves.

Why Roman try to take to advantage of me.

My wounded neck . . . Expectantly my wounded neck.

Why would Alexis say that it looks like a dog bit mark? It was a human who bit me, right?

As Dante and I headed back home, I looked out of my window with my elbow propped on the edged and leaned my chin against my palm. Couple times I looked over to Dante, but he never looked back at me for a second. I sighed, feeling an ache in my heart. I knew right there, he's more worried about me and more pissed at Roman. Personally . . . I don't blame him.

When we got home, Dante still didn't talk to me and this time, it made me feel . . . . isolated. And I hate it. I finally walked up to him and grabbed his wrist. "Dante," I try to get his attention, but Dante took his wrist out of my hand and continue walking away. "Dante . . . . ," I said his name again softly and in a hurtful tone then looked down to my feet.

I sighed then headed to our bedroom to go to bed.

Before I fallen asleep, I read one of my books from my little library while listing to my Walkman to help me fall asleep easily. Then I heard a knock on the bedroom door. I looked up and saw Dante, leaning against the frame of the door with one hand in his pocket and the other with his knuckle against the door for knocking. I removed my headphones and looked at him in an emotionless look.

Dante sighed as he looked down at the floor before lifting himself up from the door frame. "Katy, I'm sorry for the way I was acting. I was upset about what happened to your neck."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "That does not give you a reason to ignore me or isolate me, Dante. You know I hate it when people do that."

"I know and I do feel honorable to treat you like that," He growled, taking a step back. He stood there for a while as I stared at him. I could sense the anger, the hurt and the range. I put my book on my nightstand and sit up properly while facing him, patting the bed in front of me for him to join me.

Dante hesitated for a moment then walked to our bed and sat on his knees in front of me, looking down to the sheets in sorrow. Gently, I reach out and held his hand. "Babe. Please tell me what you are thinking."

Dante looks at me and I saw the anger, hatred, sorrow and fear in his eyes. "I'm upset that I didn't notice that your neck wound looks like dog a bite. And I'm very pissed off at that man who did this to you. Plus, I'm upset that the police don't know where he's at," he balled his fist up tight under my hand, gripping the bed sheets in them. "And I'm afraid that something bad will happen to you. I don't want to lose you, Katy." He looked up at me as tears starts to form, "Being with you is the best thing that ever happened to me. You know how my past was before we got together and thanks to being with you, I changed into a better man. And you know that." He grips my hand in a flash and held them tight. "And if I lose you, I don't know what will become of me. I'm afraid that I'll go back to the horrible man that I was. Or worst." Tears fallen from his eyes as he looked down, softly starting to sob.

As soon as he started, I quickly pull my hands out of his and grabbed him in an embrace. "I'm not going anywhere, Dante. You know that." Dante grip me in his embrace as a tear fallen from my eyes. "Dante. You are more stronger then me, remember?" I form a smirk smile when I thought of a joke to help him smile, "You gotta stop or this will ruined your reputation on being a tough man."

Dante chucked though his tear and hugs me tighter, little bit pulling me to his lap. "I love you, Katy."

I smiled and hold him back. "I love you too, Dante."

Dante pulls back and looks at me, chuckling softly as he wipe away my tears on my eyes with his thumb. "Sorry for making you cry, babe." He smiles.

I continue to smile back at him as I held his hand that's against my cheek. "I'm fine."

Dante moves closer to my face as our lips started to apart for a kiss. I close my eyes as our lips connected, kissing the man I love with all my heart softly at first as it grew more passion. Dante pulled me close to him as our kiss grew deeper, slowly moving his hand under my shirt. I moan softly as I felt his hand against the skin of my back.

"Will your neck be okay for this?" Dante whispered as he kissed my back lower jaw.

"Yes. Just don't touch it," I responded back with a groan, wanting him more.

Dante held me close, kissing my lips again in passion as his hands moves to the hem of my shirt and lift it up to removed it. I attacked him with my kisses on his neck, making him groan and pinned me down on the bed, kissing me on the lips.

"I love you, Katy." Dante groaned.

"I love you too, Dante." I kissed him as he leaned against me, kissed me more.