Chapter twenty nine | No alcohol

Just clarifying something... Payne got aroused because he and Alexis ended up in a hug like position while they both were naked and in Alexis' defence she's an innocent and feeling something like that from her mate would obviously have her going all wild. In Payne's defence ... actually you know what? Lets let Payne explain for himself what just happened.
__________________________

Payne

"Get down! get down! get down!" The deceitful piece of shit just wouldn't. Not even when I hit it.
Just rose right back up. Standing at full attention.

Other than waking up to the fucker it never got like this. I really didn't know what to do. I couldn't go back to the castle with this. It'll be a big lump in my slacks.

"Fuck!" I yelled into the forest.

This is all her fault. Everything is her fault!

First she just gets into my head and messes me the fuck up and now thanks to that... embrace... should I call it? My d¡ck wouldn't go down.

She was so soft. Small and soft. Perfectly proportioned body and even though I tried not to make my eyes linger too long I couldn't miss those br3asts of hers. They were average size, with the cutest pink-

It twitched in agreement.

"Fuck." I crouched to the ground. Atleast I was far enough from her. Her scent was dizzying and now, in my state staying a good distance from her was probably the best thing for us both.

The sun had gone down now. The darkness swallowing the entire forest. It was only a matter of time till it was in complete darkness.

Clothes.

I needed my clothes.

They were back at the lake though.

Fuck. That. Shit.

Mind linking with one of the servants from inside the castle I ordered a suit of clothes.

This was going to be awkward. I hope they would send a male to drop them off. A female servant would tend to grow very uncomfortable in a situation like this.

Again. All Alexis' fault.

Not a few minutes later I could sence a presence a few feet away from me and thankfully whoever brought the clothes dropped them behind a tree and quickly scurried off.

How nice of them. Fear was absolutely adorable.

Getting to my feet and walking over to the pile I made quick work of the fabric on my body.

When fully dressed in black and a pair of combat boots I was proud to say the erection I was sporting was sort of behaving. It wasn't noticeable though.

At least I think.

Alexis. How did we even end up in that situation with our bodies so close?

Scars.

Her scars. We were arguing about them and she tried to run off.

God the marks.

They were deep. Three long marks going horizontally from the start of her shoulder to her waist. They seemed to not be from a silver whip however. They'd be red and bloodied still if that was the case. Hers was slowly healing as if she'd been beaten in that exact spot over and over again so the skin wouldn't heal. That was torture, I knew it.

My vision went red with rage. That sick fuck had touched and ruined her skin!
He beat an innocent girl. FOR FUCKING NOTHING! TORTURED HER?

My chest rose and fell violently fast and my heart beated in time. My mate side was taking over any merciful thoughts and honestly a part of me wanted to kill them. Wanted to know that the hands attached to my body were the ones that killed the person that hurt her.