Chapter Forty Five | Doing it

My apologies for the late update but this week has been hectic in school, I've been so busy and frustrated with all my work and I didn't want it to pile up so I got them done and left my hobbies-like writing- for the weekend but I know how much everyone's been waiting for this chapter, I hope I meet your expectations with this, like I said, I'm not writing a porn but also this chapter is

Rated R!!!

Enjoy :*
___________________

Alexis P.O.V

"Let's figure this out then."

I nodded eagerly to that.

Payne slowly made his way over to the bed and I watched as the muscles in his shoulders flex as he moved, I watched how his abs tensed when he got up on the bed and I mostly watched his erection that stood out from his body.

His eyes were hooded by an unknown emotion and as he came closer to me his eyes didn't move from mine.

Lying back on the bed, Payne came and hovered over me with his hands at either side of my head and his body inches away from mine.

I'd never thought about having sex before but placed in this situation with Payne, I don't think I'd regret it, Payne was everything to me, once a person I wanted to run away from and now the person I wanted to run to.

His lips met mine in a soft and gentle kiss and as he kissed me the heat inside me simmered and his lips felt like ice on me. I sighed into his mouth and ran my hands from around his shoulders to his soft black waves knotting my fingers in it.

One of Payne's hands rested on my my waist, then slowly made its way up to my ribcage and hesitantly reached the base of the cup of my bra.

His hands were gentle and he seemed to be afraid of going higher, this was our first time, I didn't expect it to be perfect but I didn't want him to be afraid to touch me.

I took his hand in mine and placed in on my small breast. They weren't much but at least I had something. First the hand froze then slowly he cupped the small swells through my bra.

He groaned into our kiss, I held back my scream, the heat was getting stronger and something that was once supposed to cause pleasure turned into torture.

I pulled back from our kiss and released his lip piercing. I had somehow developed a liking for that thing and every time we kissed it seemed to magically be my focus point. So I'd switch from his top lip then go down to the lower with the stud.

"What wrong" Payne asked through quick breaths matching my own.

I shook my head, "I'm burning, you need to just do it. You're touch is just making it worse"