Chapter Fifty | Leave

Caution, this chapter has just been published.
________________________

PAYGE P.O.V

(Yes, you read it correctly, Payge Vincent (the girl) p.o.v)

It was four in the morning, two days after Alexis has been in that coma.

I heard the shower in the bathroom a little way from the room Alex was being kept in shut off and Payne emerged a couple minutes later, fully dressed and ready to go back to see Alex.

I stopped him pulling him back by the hand.

"What?" He asked, upset that I was getting in the way of him seeing Alex and I almost growled at the bastard.

We needed to talk. Seeing as Alex should be up by tomorrow or for the latest the day after I had to get this off my chest.

I was cranky, I know, and right now I was seconds from bursting into tears. Don't ask me why.

I was also craving chocolate. Chocolate ice cream. Chocolate chip cheese cake! Just something with chocolate.

I'd thought about having kids before but experiencing everything now, this was really weird, but cool.

I had a little baby in me.

"Payne I'm going to kill you now," I said, suddenly out of breath. I inhaled harshly.

Then punched him in the face.

His head spun in the direction my fist had gone in and the spot on his cheek instantly turned red.

I was surprised that when he turned back to face me he didn't even look angry. His face was straight and he gave me the whole blank expression shit.

I punched him again. This time in his eye.

He held the spot and growled out at me.

"That's for not seeing that something good was in front of you. I hope when she wakes up she realizes death isn't the answer and maybe she'll do good by herself and leave your sorry ass. You're a dumb fuck asshole and I'm ashamed to call you my brother. She deserves better than you and you deserve to be alone with your stink attitude towards life and everyone that actually cares about you."

I walked off before he could say anything although it didn't seem like he was going to say anything. Classic Payne.

Alexis could have died. Almost died at that and he still wouldn't change. I wasn't buying the whole staying by her side for all of this because I knew once her eyes opened, he was going to pussy out again and go back to being Payne in the ass.

I left the clinic and made my way home.

I was too hungry to be having a proper conversation right now. If I kept at that with Payne I'd probably literally bite his head off.

Entering the house I went to the kitchen and then to my love, the fridge.

I took out every chocolatey food item we had, especially the chocolate covered raisins and made my way to my room with the stack of food in my hand.

I was getting a little belly now. A tiny baby bump or maybe I was just getting fat. Next week would make me two months pregnant, I hadn't really spoken to anyone about the whole pregnancy stuff but I knew when it happened. I knew who the father was for a fact and I knew how far along I was.