Chapter Thirty | Soft?

I'm on a role here people!
Ahhhhh !!!!!
Here's where shit gets real.
*serious face*
_________________

SMASH!!

Ah. There goes beautiful glass plates.

CLASH!!

And the glass cups.

For some strange reason he didn't throw the spoons. It seemed like the kitchen didn't have much for him to destroy.

BAMMM!!!!!

Spoke too soon. Payne literally went over to the dining table Payge was sitting at and lifted the entire table up and threw it at the wall lenght see through window.

It created the loudest sound but I seemed to be the only one that flinched at the sound. Payge was still seated in the chair surrounded by other chairs, table less of course

Maybe in other situations I would laugh at this. Right now. I didn't know what to think.

I was on an emotional rollercoaster. From:

Sadness when I thought Payne was hurt,

Relief when he came through the kitchen door.

Uneasiness when I saw the bag in his hands.

A mix of grief and happiness when he told me it was the Alpha's head.

Guilt after obviously.

Then a massive load of confusion as Payge announced she was pregnant.

Taking words from Payne's vocabulary.

What the actual fuck is going on?

"HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!! YOU STUPID BITCH. YOU'RE PREGNANT. WHO'S THE FATHER? HUH !! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO IT IS?! AND I HIGHLY FUCKING DOUBT ITS YOUR MATE!!!" Payne loudly exploded as he kicked away one of the dining chairs.

"Payne you can't give shit talk about mate because look how you fucking treat yours" Payge replied in a lower much more calm voice. Payne seemed to not have even heard her.

"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED? FUCKING ALL THOSE MEN UNTIL THIS HAPPENED? WAS THIS YOUR GOAL ALL THIS TIME!" He practically screamed at her kicking another chair.

I could see he was slowly making up his way till he reached the chair she was seated at.

The cold breeze from outside was gushing into the room from the now destroyed window.

A sickly round of laughter filled the air. It made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. This was a side of Payne that I'd never seen before. I've seen him angry and very much at that but now, it was as if he could kill her.

Panic over took me.

I didn't know what Payne was talking about with all those different men but as my memory flooded back to earlier with the man who had bounced into me it all added up. This was Payge's way to deal with her problems.

Sex.

But it wasn't possible for that man to be the father of her child. Its too soon. A few hours?
Not possible.
She must be a couple weeks if she knew for fact that she was indeed pregnant.

So what was he here for?

Maybe this wasn't his first time here?

"Payne stop!" I yelled over the noise.

"Don't you fuckin-"

"Shut the fuck up!" I screamed at him. Panic, rage and everything else build up was taking over me.