Chapter Forty Six | Breakfast

#Vincent Territory is #11 on the what's hot list my people. When did that happen?
*eyes everyone suspiciously*
__________________

I woke in a black room but light came in from everywhere. Payne wasn't lying under me and by instinct or whatever my body naturally reached out for him.

His black sheets were neatly put across me and with the curtains in his room tied up there was a grand view of the simple and beautiful backyard as the sun light filled up the place.

I rose up in a sitting position and my long, dirty blonde hair fell in all directions around me. I tugged on a stray piece of my honey colored hair and felt my face heat up. I could still taste and feel Payne's kisses, his scent surrounded his room and was the best scent I'd ever inhaled.

The mint with dark spice scent that I was in love with.

Where was Payne?

I felt my smile fall and disappointment flooded my thoughts.

This was it, this was when Payne would go back to being an ass, he's probably regretting last night so much right now. He must have even left the house or the entire estate just to never see me again but last night, it felt special, everything, every shared kiss and ever second of us making love felt genuine but then again, that might just be my opinion.

Throwing the covers off of me I froze as I stared at my body.

Oh. My. God.

Love bites covered the majority of my skin from my neck to mid thigh.

I got up from the bed and the aim was to run into the bathroom to investigate the marks but as I got to my feet my core throbbed and my leg muscles screamed No!

I was sore, but wasn't I supposed to heal? Curse being a prematurely born and weak werewolf!

What I'd do to cure as fast as Payn-

That was it!

The thought that's been driving me insane. While having sex I'd constantly been digging my nails into his shoulders but every time I went at it again he was healed, within a second!

I'd been thinking that what if the same went for the castration?

What if we could have children?

What if he healed!

Payne had ejaculated inside of me, I felt his semen! It was more than what I supposed a man who had been castrated should release.

Something definitely didn't make sense here.

I slowly limped over to the bathroom following with my goal to see the entirety of the love bites and as I entered the bathroom and met the bright lights I looked at myself in the mirror.

They were everywhere!

Why couldn't they heal like a normal cut would? But no! It healed alright but the red spots were in its place. There was one on my breast! Right before my nipple! How could he do that without me noticing?

Examining my facial features I almost laughed aloud.

My face was flushed a light pink and my hair was a hot mess. My blue eyes were bright as a mid day sun and I looked brand new.

Who knew sex could work magic?

But where was-

I heard the bedroom door open from inside the bathroom and with my thoughts on pause I slowly reached the bathroom door and peered out. I was naked and I had no idea where my clothes were.