Chapter Forty Nine | Stiches

So..Just be honest.... Who cried last chapter?

______________________

Payne P.O.V

I'm an asshole. A complete fucking asshole.

I know I shouldn't be upset that she went in my head but fuck, she invaded my personal shit. If I wanted her to know more about that I'd of told her already but no she fucking just does it.

I wasn't relieved to hear that I wasn't castrated, I really didn't know how to tell the difference, I mean I have a dick and balls but something like that, isn't it supposed to be on the inside? I have no fucking idea but I wanted it to be done. What if I got her pregnant last night?

I don't want kids.

That's not me.

She said she loved me. I didn't know what to say back so I stayed silent but what did she mean by she couldn't do this anymore? She couldn't just resign from being my mate. Rejection wasn't real.

So what the hell is she doing?

I couldn't deal with this. We constantly fight, when was this going to end?

I wanted her to be happy with me but I thought I was doing everything right.

I marked her, fucked her and I even tried the whole breakfast in bed shit. We were going okay but she let the castration thing get to her and now it ruined everything.

This was exhausting.

Maybe in another life I'd be a normal person and I'd be able to just be the perfect mate but in this reality I felt like everything I did, I placed on a faulty stand and I was just waiting for everything to fall apart.

The wave of emotions that hit me was like a slap to my face and a tear in my brain.

Suddenly I felt my heart hammering in my chest and my throat felt like sand paper and I couldn't swallow.

My eyes began burning me and my body went weak.

I fell to my knees.

I let out a howl of pain and I held my ears as my brain felt like it had developed a dangerous pulse inside my head.

Something was wrong but my heart hurt so much I was terrified to move.

"PAYGE!!!" I yelled at the top of my voice and my voice echoed on the bedroom walls.

In a split second Payge came running through my bedroom door.

"Payne what th-"

"Something is wrong ! Go get Alexis NOW!!" I screamed and fell to my side holding where my heart is.

Excruciating pain was ricocheting through my body and I tried to call out to Alexis in my head.

She wasn't answering and even though I had no proof to believe something was wrong with her, I knew something was wrong.

I didn't need to see Payge leave the room to know she had left and a few second later I heard a loud bang and the crunching sounds of wood being torn apart.

I wanted to get up but I couldn't feel my legs. All I felt was my heart being literally torn apart inside me. Or maybe that's just how this was feeling.

Another loud bang and the sound of the wooden door being broken then I heard Payge talk. "O MY GOD !! O MY GOD!! PAYNE!!" She screamed and I felt the pain inside me grow even worse and my head snapped back and I bawled out in agony.