Prologue

"There's always that one person that you've had feelings for since the moment you met them."

I would agree with that quote. Since I was in high school, there was this guy that I have liked. I could state all the reasons why I like him and why I still find more reasons to like him.

High school was over but my feelings for him were still pure and whole. He was the first person I have felt these feelings for. I knew what I had for him was true, sincere, and one of a kind.

I applied to the same university he applied to. He was accepted, and luckily I got the chance to be accepted too.

What will happen in this new chapter of my life that I had unfolded?

Will there be changes?

Will the feelings I have for him be more of an attraction?

Will I get to know him more?

Or will I get the chance to know somebody else that will make me realize that feelings can be changed?

Will this story I have in mind about the guy I like can get the chance to take place in reality?

But while on leafing through a new chapter of my life, I came across this saying:

"Sometimes the person you really need is the one you didn't think you wanted."

Join me in this journey to get to know Mr. Know it All.

-

This story is dedicated to my one and only Dre! ♥

To the real life Leslie!