2nd

2

After attending two of our morning subjects for today, I bid goodbye to Aica. I had a minor headache with the subjects we had. I needed to put on an extra effort to pass these minor subjects.

"Les, see you on our next subject," she said with a smile.

Gelo, the guy who didn't want to talk, could talk. He participated in our recitation and introduce himself as Angelo Gabriel Manansala III when asked by the professor. I decided to call him just Gelo. His name was long enough to make me gasp for air. He was standing behind Aica when she said goodbye. He wasn't interested in being friends with me, I guess.

"See you!" I said and moved my way to meet Angel and the rest outside the room. They were no longer in sight when I searched for them.

Aica asked me to be her friend while taking the same subjects together. We would be with Gelo, too. She said he was her friend. They had been friends for, I couldn't recall how long, a long time, I guess.

"HOY! SAAN NIYO BALAK PUMUNTA?" I shouted as loud as I could when I saw that those three little pigs were about to leave without me.

They all halted in their tracks when they heard my voice.

"Girl, nandyan ka pa pala," Diwata said, feigning innocence.

"Hey, Les. We thought you were--" Dyosa was out of words to say.

Angel nudged the two of them. "Quit the lies. Les wouldn't buy our gasgas lines."

They made their way back to me, faking their smiles. They were busted. I knew they were trying to escape and leave me with...why would they leave me?

"Balak niyo talagang talikuran ang pagkakaibigan natin?" I said, pretending to be offended of what they did. I even slapped Diwata on his arms.

"Ouch, bakla! We were just following someone," he said, darting his eyes into the direction of someone.

"Sino?" I asked.

"The treasure of your life. None other than Harvey," Dyosa said with delight.

"It's really Harvey, Les," said Angel to convince me.

My heart could fall off my chest the moment I got a glimpse of Harvey. He looked fresh, neat, and everything that could describe a good looking young man. I was about to smile as I appreciate his presence when a girl walked toward him. They talked and walked away, disappearing from our sight. The girl was not Cheska.

I looked at the three girls. "Gorgeous, after my life's treasure!" I said, marching into Harvey's direction like a pirate who would claim a long lost treasure box.

Halos mag tiptoe na kami sa paglalakad para lang hindi marinig ni Harvey na may nakasunod sa kanya.

He was walking slowly, using his phone while walking. If only I had the power to zoom in my eyesight, I would probably be reading the message he was reading or sending to someone.

We stopped walking after Harvey when we felt that he was going to look into our direction. We pretended to be waiting for someone as he continued to walk his way to the next building with the girl.

"Where did Garcia go?" asked Diwata.

I looked around and noticed that Angel was missing in action. She was with us when we went after Harvey. How did she disappear like a bubble that instant?

"Oh, no. Was she abducted by aliens?" Dyosa worriedly asked.

"Let's look after her," I said.

Diwata was lost in his thoughts when he said, "Let's go to the cafeteria. Maybe she went there, leaving us behind."