Chapter 1 Act Like You Love Me

Chapter 1 Ainsley POV:
"What is the theory of gravity?"
"No takers? Alrighty then Mrs. Ainsley." I slowly lifted my head up trying to avoid all eye contact with everyone only hers. I sat in the very back of the class and closed my book hoping she wouldn't call me out for not paying absolutely no attention to this lesson.
"Well?" She questioned while standing up and tapping her foot waiting patiently for an answer.
"There is no theory of gravity Mrs. Castillo." I answered.
"Pardon?" She tilted her head. I began to feel nervous, but I am right. No one can't discover an accurate theory because human kind has no clue what it is. Only the definition on what it can do.
"We only have a definition on what it can do, not exactly what it is. Gravity is indeed discovered, but how or where it came from hasn't. So if that hasn't been discovered then how can a theory even become a possibility?" Everyone began whispering and my teacher looked at me cautiously and a smile crept across her face.
"Mrs. Ainsley, you are absolutely correct. Gravity is one of the main features in space, but one of the biggest mysteries of human kind. There are so many things that haven't been discovered. For example, like how space existed. Many can come up with theories, but none can come to a truth." The bell for class to end rang. I jumped immediately out of my seat putting my book in my bag and hanging my bag across my shoulder.
"Well aren't you smart." Ashley smirked at me. She is will be one of the biggest brats anyone will ever meet. She thinks she's all high class because she's captain of the cheer team. I stopped and just glue my eyes to her.
"Sorry that AP Lit isn't your thing." I rolled my eyes and walked pass her.
"You finished that book of yours?" Mrs. Castillo asked. I smiled to myself and looked at my teacher knowing she wouldn't get mad at me not even a bit.
"I did. Wasn't my favorite, but definitely can keep someone on their toes." I turned around and walked out of the classroom. It was time for lunch which is my favorite part of the day. For two reason. One I don't have to worry about others thinking, looking, or talk about me. Oh and Two I get to go to the library and read.