Chapter 12 Act Like You Love Me

Chapter 12 Shawn's POV:
"Out of all the places to take us you take us to marshals? Shawn you do have money right?" She asked me sarcastically. I gave her grin.
"Of course I do." I winked at her, and opened the door and got out of the car. I walked to the side of car and opened to door for her.
"Thanks." She responded very sassy. I knew right there she's trying to play around with me.  I grabbed her hand and we walked in silence to the front door. She leaned in and whispered in my ear,
"Why haven't any crazy fans ran up to you yet?" She questioned.
"Let it sink." I responded. I walked to the clearance section to see what stylish shirts that suited me well. Until Ainsley showed up on the opposite of me on the rack and leaned forward.
"Shawn freakin Mendes! The clearance rack!" She said furiously.
"What its cheap!" I shrugged my shoulders.
"Oh gosh, I like a cheap sakes!" She slapped her hand over her head and I giggled. She was way to cute. But seriously I don't understand it saves money!
"You like this one? See it has pretty reindeers and look comes with add on bells." I shook the ugly Christmas sweater to hear the little jingle.
"Christmas past my dear, are you feeling alright?" She raised a brow at me. I was beginning to notice that she was becoming more comfortable around me something I always wanted from her. But most importantly I was seeing something changing within in me. She, she makes me happy.
"Here try this on." I walked around the rack to here caring the hideous thing right next to me.
"Shawn don't!" I began to chase her. She ran to the toys section and she hid. I slowly crept in being quite trying to hear if she makes any noises. I paused until she jumped behind blowing a toy horn in my ear. I quickly turned around and jumped on her throwing us both to the ground. We laid there for a minute taking in the fall until we both began to laugh.
"Sorry about you're ear. That kinda just happened." She laughed. I held my ear rolling around being overly dramatic.
"Honestly it's cool." I sat up similing and helped her up and she took a deep breathe.
"Good runner." I told her and she gave me a little punch on the arm.
"Hey Ainsley I...." Before I could finish my sentence her phone rang. She looked at it and saw it was a random number.
"I don't need to answer it." She giggled. I tagged along.
"I have a show tonight. May you come? Please." I asked politely.
"Do I have to look nice."
"Some what. What do you say though?"
"Yes that's fine. But may we go out to lunch? Because I'm seriously hungry." She demanded. I leaned in and gave her a small kiss on the cheek. She pulled back and looked at me.
"Did I do something?" I asked curiously.
"No. Just wasn't expecting the cheek." She answered. I smiled and kissed her lips. I grabbed her hand and went back to find myself a shirt we both could agree on.

I patiently waited for Ainsley to arrive at my show. I stood right by the back door of my stage waiting for her to jump in any minute. All I can hear is fans screaming to come in. Finally the door opened and one of my bodyguards walked in closing the door behind him.
"Dang it." I kicked the wall in anger.
"She's standing me up. I knew this would become to much for her to handle." I put my hands over my face feeling like a complete jerk in a way.
"Shawn!" I quickly turned around and saw it was Camila Cabello. She was going to be my my surprise to my fans.
"Hi! How are you you!" I leaned in and gave her a hug. She was one of my best friends and she's always supporting me.
"We have to go on in 5 minutes." She smiled.
"Yeah. Right." I checked my watch and then at the door. My heart sank in pain, not feeling to bright for the show. One of my stage managers came and handed me my guitar. I had a black plain V-neck on and a red Leather jacket to complete the outfit with black converse.
"Alright Shawn you're on in five." I looked around beginning to feel more and more upset. A couple of stage people came to connect my ear peace and put it in my ear. I was situating myself out before I go on, but I couldn't stop looking at the back door.
"Shawn. You comin?" I looked at Camila who had a big smile on her face. So I had to play along.
"Yes. Yes I am." I waited to my cue to go on until I heard the back door open and saw Ainsley come running in. I turned around and sprinted to her.
"What the heck! Why are you so late!" I asked angrily.
"Shawn, I.." Before she could finish my stage manager counted down for me to go on and I jumped out beginning to play "Something Big." All my fans cheering, I couldn't help to put a big smile on my face.
"HOW WE ALL DOING TONIGHT?!" I yelled into the mic. Hearing the crowd rumble. I began to sing.