Chapter 31 Act Like You Love Me

Chapter 31 Shawn's POV
I have been on my tour for 2 months and everything is great. My new song "Act Like You Love Me" is one of my most listened to hits on my Album "Handwritten (Revisited)" When I sing that song it reminds of Ainsley. Do I have pain singing it? Not as I used to. When I sing it, I think of all those guys who come across a similar situation, and that's okay to feel pain. It's there for a reason. It's going to get easier some how. One of the best decisions I believe I have made was writing that song. Only because it's about someone who I love. She takes me and sets me free. My fans have been unbelievable, supportive, and loving. Hearing them out there when I'm stage is breath taking. Now Ainsley? She's been amazing. I can still see in her eyes the pain of her grandpa, but when she begins to doubt herself I continuously tell her not today. Everything about her makes me the luckiest guy in the world. When I hold her hand, lay down next to her, or laugh with her I feel like I can be exactly who I am without getting judged. I wish I was better for her in the beginning, and I'm so thankful she choose this life with me. I want to make her feel wanted, and loved. Now Zak... I haven't heard of him since the last time we talked. I have called, but he never answers. I believe it's because he is guilty about everything he has done. Everyone has flaws in their system, but I wish I could tell him that I'm right here for him. Unfortunately I can't.
"THANK YOU DALLAS! I love you all and goodnight!" The fans screamed as I walked off stage. I handed my stage manager my guitar and gave her my ear piece set and she handed me a water. I drank it all as I just smiled.
"Another great show Shawn." My manager told me as I nodded at him. I walked outside to my tour bus to go find Ainsley. I opened the door as I saw her washing her hands.
"Ainsley?" She jumped as we both began to laugh.
"You scared me." She dried her hands and walked to me. She gave me a hug and I held onto her.
"Another great show." She told me.
"Was it?" She looked up at me.
"What's wrong?" She asked. I looked down at her at her beautiful brown eyes.
"I just don't want you to give up on me with this life style."
"Shawn, I had the right choose on what I wanted, and I wanted this. I wanted you. And I'm happy. Happier than I have ever been. Everyone is so nice, and you're just perfect. I'm just starting to heal from my grandpa, so I'm not going to be a perfect person..." I stopped her.
"I don't care if you're perfect or not. I love the way you are."
"I'm just saying, stop worrying. I'm great, and I have you. That's all I need."
"Okay." I told her leaning in and giving her a kiss. I believe God gives you something or someone for a reason, but in the end it's all good. I also believe that obstacles will tend to appear any moment when we're not ready. I know we will fight, but I don't think we won't separate. She brings out the best of me, and that one month I had was the best thing I could have asked for. I have never wrote a song about someone, but writing it for her was worth it. It just comes to show how she impacted my life. I just want to make her happy. I will help her aim for goals, dreams, and a beautiful life she absolutely deserves. I have some much things to accomplish, and I want to accomplish them with her. I want to always remind her how special she is to me, and I tell her this quote that means more to me than anyone may ever know, "When you fall asleep tonight, just remember that we lay under the same stars, I love you."

The End