Chapter 4 Act Like You Love Me

Chapter 4 Shawn's POV:
I have never seen a girl run away from me only to me. She was pretty. Very pretty. She had brown straight hair with blonde highlights. For some reason I'm excited to see her again. Something at that moment sparked. I walked to my next class thinking about what just happened in theatre.
"SHAWN!" I turned around and saw a couple of girls running towards me. They stopped right away when they reached my presence.
"I am such a hug fan. My favorite song is "Stitches"!" She screamed.
"No mine is "Kid In Love!" Another one added.
"No Shawn! Mine is "I don't even know your name"!" They all screamed at once and I couldn't help, but to smile.
"Aww, I love you guys." I responded feeling giddy.
"He said he love me!" One girl began to cry. I chuckled to myself.
"May I please have a picture Shawn!" I said yes and I love them so much. So appreciative and caring. After that I walked into my theatre class. Don't ask I was just put in there.
"Please don't tell me my best friend and I have the same class!" I looked and saw Zak in front of the class with both hands sticking up! I sat right next to him.
"I just saw you and I already know something is bothering you, let's go what is it?" I looked at him a studying him for a minute.
"I met a girl." That was the only thing I could say before I was interrupted.
"You are already digging yourself in a hole bro. If you end falling in love you're going to break her heart when you have to leave. Not to break your dreams buddy." He was only looking out for me, but he is absolutely right all I know is I would only break not give. Then I heard girl run into the class. I lifted my head up and saw it was Ainsley we made eye contact for a moment, but she quickly looked away. She was so pretty something about her cant me stop thinking. She walked to the back of the class to her seat and I turned around and all these girls were looking at me and smiling.
"Hi Shawn!" I looked at a girl with her phone out who was beaming.
"Hey, what's up?" I smiled as a response.
"Alright class! We had made it clear that for this project is on mythology. Contains a partner of two!" Our theater teacher spoke.
"Mr. Mendes since every girl wants to be your partner I just made it easier and just decided to pick for you." He looked directly at me for a response.
"I'm down." I answered politely.
"Great! Ainsley! You will be Shawn's partner." My heart dropped. Not in a bad way but with excitement. I could feel myself bubbling inside with a champagne cork ready to burst.
I could hear every girl in the room huff to themselves, everyone's except hers.
"Alright everybody else can pick your partner and pick you myth discussions on final picks will be tomorrow. Let's go." He explained. I got up and walked to her as everyone was scrambling around trying to get there partner before there were taken. Ainsley was reading and had no clue I was about to approach her.
"Sorry if you weren't expecting this." I spoke really hoping for a reply.
"It's okay. As long as we are both in this together." She responded.
"Let me ask do you always read?" I questioned. All I wanted to do was just get to know her.
"I do. My Pa has been reading to me for as long as I could remember." She smiled to herself.
"College wise?" I questioned again.
"I have like six colleges trying to get me for full rides in academics, but I'm not to sure yet. And if your next question is what is my GPA it is a 5.1." I was shocked. God dang this girl is smart.
"What about you?" She asked. She was shy. She had a soft voice.
"I'm planning on sticking with my music." I responded.
"You're a very good singer. I like your new song "I Know What You Did Last Summer" you sound very good." I was complimented. I mean I hear fans complimenting me all the time, but hers made me feel I don't know special?
"Thank you." She lifted her head and we made full eye contact.