Chapter 10 Act Like You Love Me

Chapter 10 Shawn's POV:
Ainsley look so pretty. She's so different I can't get her out of my head. However, I was a little embarrassed by all the cameras flashing. I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. I took her to a small pizzeria and I was nervous, but excited.
"How many fans come up to you per day." She asked. I giggled to myself.
"Now that just depends." I responded. We talked and laughed and I was having a good time.
"Do you play any other instruments other than the guitar?" She asked.
"I can kinda play the piano? Nah, I'm just kidding I'm a disaster." She smiled.
"I like it when you smile Ainsley." She took a drink of water not responding.
"So I see you have a brother?" She stopped drinking her water immediately when I was trying to change the subject to make things better for her.
"Where was he? At a friends house?" I asked curiously. I looked at her and my heart dropped. A couple of tears fell from her dreadful eyes.
"Shoot. I'm so sorry." I responded.
"I had a brother." She answered.
"May I ask what happened." She grabbed her napkin and wiped her eyes.
"He uh, he died last year actually. He was hit by a car." She took a deep breathe. I didn't know what to do at this moment. Or with this feeling.
"I went to pick him up from school and when he was crossing the street the driver didn't see the stop sign or him. He was hit, and died instantly. The person was uh texting and driving." She explained.
"He was young, way to young. I should have been the one that got hit not him." She said.
"Don't say that. Please. It's not your fault." I responded.
"He uh deserved to live longer than what he did. People tell me all the time it will get easier, but how can it when..." She stopped.
"The hurt is still there." She looked at me as I reached my hand across the table to hold hers.
"Everyone in this world was put here for a purpose." I answered trying to make the situation better.
"Well we'll never know his." She said back. I took a deep breathe and whispered to a certain extent to where she could here me.
"Sometimes it all gets a little too much,
But you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up,
And you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same,
And we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much." She squeezed my hand not because she wanted to, but because she was filled with nothing but pain. I was not ready for a story like that from her. I wanted to tell her I understand the pain. But that would be pointless because I have never been through a real lost like that.
"May we go?" She asked politely. I nodded and I knew I couldn't rush her because that's unfair for her. So I just let her make the decision. If you really cared about someone then you would do anything for that person. I opened the car door and she went in. Then I went.
"I had a nice time." I looked at her and she looked at me back.
"I did too."
"I hope I can do this again?" I really liked this girl. All I want to do is impress her that's all. Right when I started the car I grabbed her hand, and held it. She glanced at me.
"I just want you to feel better that's all." I told her. I felt like I finally found something that makes me happy the way music does. Then I heard a Justin Bieber song come on the radio. "Love yourself"
"I think this guy is a talented singer." I told Ainsley.
"Yeah, he has some good songs."
"My mama don't like you she likes everyone." I sang a note higher. I felt Ainsley laugh. I looked at her and then at the radio and turned it down.
"What's so funny?" I smiled trying to give her a hard time.
"I don't know. It was out of the blue." This time she was laughing harder. I couldn't help myself but to start laughing. I leaned and punched her with my other arm playfully.
"Ow! Shawn don't!" She responded.
"What are you going to do about it?" I teased. She let go of my hand and socked the crap out of him right arm. Right after she grabbed her hand and held it.
"Was it like hitting a brick wall?" I responded.
"No. Like a fluffy marshmallow." She answered. We both began to laugh.
I pulled in her apartment complex and walked her to her front door.
"Thank you for everything Shawn. I had a really nice night." She smiled.
"Thank you for taking a chance on me." I responded. Her brown eyes looked at me as I began to feel nervous again. I controlled my breathing. Slowly. I took as step closer to her and slowly raised my arms to where my hands touched her cheeks. Her skin was warm, sent chills down my body.  I slowly leaned down and tried to kissed her until she pulled away.
"I'm so sorry. That was my fault." I told her wanting to make her feel comfortable.
"No it's not you its me." She put her hand by her mouth and looked around.
"What is it?" I asked curiously.
"Shawn, it's not what I think of you. It's what I think your fans will think of me. I don't believe they would want you to be dating s girl like me. The last thing I want for you, is to have your fans be disappointed in you." She slowly caught her breathe.
"Ainsley, stop saying that okay? You don't have the right to say what's right for me. Do I care about what they think yes. But I don't care about what they think on who I get to like. If they were really my fans then they would support anything I do." I explained to her. All I wanted was for her to understand my point. She walked and gave a me a hug as I held her tightly back caring every single ounce about her. She lifted her head up and gave me a smile. I looked at her brown eyes that stared right back at me. I gave her a small kiss on her lips as she kissed me back. She slowly backed away, and walked in her front door.
"Goodnight Shawn." She said as she closed the door gently. I walked to my car thinking about her, and the night we had. Right when I reached there I jumped in joy!
"Ohh yeah!! I won't be needing stitches!!!" I smiled and yelled out loud. I stopped and saw this fluffy white and brown cat looking at me. I immediately acted professional and got in my car feeling like the luckiest man in the world.