Chapter 2 Act Like You Love Me

Chapter 2 Shawn's POV:
I walked out my classroom heading for lunch.
"Is that who I think it is?" I turned around recognizing that lame but exciting voice. I turned around a big smile grew on my face.
"Zak!" I walked to him and gave him a hug.
"I never thought my best friend would become this big star and forget about me." He went from smiling to frowning. I gave him a small punch.
"Shut up bro. Dude it's so nice to see you!" I answered with excitement.
"What are you doing down here? Aren't you suppose to be on tour?" He questioned me.
"Shhh. Don't be so loud. I was able to get the opportunity to finish these last two months of my senior year here!" Have to say this is so exciting for me to tell him. We have been buddies since I was in fourth grade and he was the only man capable enough to understand my love for music.
"Are you staying for graduation?"
"No. I'll be on my mini tour by then which really sucks, but at least I am able to take these couple of weeks." My heart sank when I found out I wasn't going to miss the graduating experience, but at least it's for something more. Tour. Being able to hear my beautiful fans singing my songs and writing more! Ohh and especially starting to work on my new album.
"Seriously man, I am so proud of you. Without a doubt girls in my classes are always playing Stitches. It's almost like that song of yours completes their lives. Seriously it creeps me out." He made a rotting face at me and I wrapped my arm around his neck and put him in a head lock position. I began to sing out loud.
"YOU WATCH ME BLEED UNTIL I CANT BREATHE IM SHAKING FALLING ONTO MY KNEES!" I couldn't even finish when I busted out in laughter. He shoved me off of him and he was laughing alone by my side.
"I hate you so much Shawn!" He smiled.
"I know I know." I was so happy to see him.
"Dude, lunch?" He stood up straight and literally looked like he was going to starve to death.
"Nah, I have to go to the library and get a book on gravity. It's for a project." I was in AP Lit and its actually not as challenging as it may seem. Some girl in my class totally called my teacher out of theories.
"Alright man. I'll see you later." I gave him a small nod and went on my way. I found my way to the library and saw no one was in there. I looked around and thought wow society really hates reading. I walked to the counter and asked the librarian on a book of Gravity. She pointed to the very back. I made my way down an aisle and it felt like I was walking forever. I began to sing to myself one of my favorite songs I wrote,
"You tell me you are happier with him, but you want me to stay. You told me that you needed time, but you pushed me away then you tried to take me back my heavy heart just brakes, but I can't lift the weight.🎶"