Chapter 16 Act Like You Love Me

Chapter 16 Shawn's POV
"Maybe we're just kids in love
Maybe we're just kids in love
Oh baby
If this is what it's like falling in love
Then we don't ever have to grow up
Maybe we're just kids in love
Oh baby." I began to sing my last notes hitting everyone with all my heart and my love for music. When I was singing this song I almost felt like I was singing directly to Ainsley because she is starting to mean something to me. As I finished my amazing crowd cheered and I couldn't help to respond with a smile. I walked over to Ainsley section where the lovely fan loaned me her guitar. I pulled a sharpie out of my back pocket and signed her black guitar. She began to scream and I gently handed it back to her.
"ENCORE!" One fan screamed. I shook my head in laughter. I didn't want to let my fans down, but there was something important that I had to do and it was to ask Ainsley to prom. Some body guards of who know where's they came from blocked any fans from getting me while I walked down steps to get off the stage for the fashion show. I lifted my head up trying to find Ainsley, but my eyes couldn't find her. Then without half a second of me putting my head down I felt someone grab my hand and it was her.
"I have to say. I don't know how you do it, but it's incredible." She squeezed her way through the body guards and I pulled her close.
"Thank you."
"And you sing so perfect live. Seriously is there something that you're not good at? You make me look weak." She complained.
"Tennis." I glared at her.
"What?"
"That's one thing I'm not very good at." She laughed and I watched her. He smile that gleamed and me light up inside.
"Now that's over.."
"Wait! I have one serious question. Why do you have a marker with you?" I chuckled to myself.
"You see when you become a celebrity there are three things that you always need."
"Is that so?"
"Most definitely. The first thing you need is a smile. The second is a speech.."
"A speech?" She lifted an eyebrow up at me.
"Yes a speech. You see there are times where fans say remarkable things to you, you always need to be ready to know how to react and what to say back to them. Because it's not what they say to you that makes them happy, it's what you say to them." She lifted her head up at me as her eyes sparkled.
"And then the third thing is a..." I went to the back of my pocket and grabbed out my sharpie and through it in the air and caught it.
"Marker. For autographs." I gave her a big smile hoping to impress her with my awesome moves.

We finally reached our.. well actually, my destination the Tux store. The store outside was crowded with fans, but my random body guards who are now my friends would not let any of them in. Which no offense, was a relief.
"Alright I need your help." I grabbed both of her hands and stood directly in front of her.
"I need you to pick out what you would to see me in. Anything in this store."
"Are you sure you would like to trust me?" She laughed. I shook my head at her.
"Yes. I trust you." She let go of my hands and went off in the store on her adventure for me. I walked to the dressing room as this man who looked about middle 30s walked up to me. He had an all black suit on and looked very professional.
"Hello son." He put his hand out and I shook it.
"Hi. How are you?"
"Very well thank you. I'll be working with you today. For your fitting of course." He said.
"Thank you..." Before I could say anything he snuck out a peace of paper and pen from his coat and handed it to me.
"Would you mind?" He questioned. I looked at the paper and pen and then at him.
"Not at all." I signed it and handed it back the polite man.
"My daughter is a fan. A big fan."
"Tell her I said hi." I responded just trying to make him happy.
Ainsley came walking back and handed the man everything she had picked out. And for some crazy reason she picked me out shoes. I checked the bottom to see the price and my eyes immediately widen.
"Um? These are 260!"
"Man up. Just trying them on." I nodded my head and laughed and walked with the man into a fitting room.
"Who's the lady?" He began to start small talk. 
" A special friend of mine."
"You seem to be important to her." I lifted my head up.
"Mr. Young love is great, and what's even more crazy about it, is that when you really like someone there's this certain way they look at you." He carefully opened the sleeve shirt Ainsley picked out for me.
"The way she looks at you, is not the way I'm sure she would look at her friend. Don't miss that, and don't mess that up." I looked down understanding what he saying. And at that Moment he said don't mess it up is when I realized I haven't told Ainsley about me leaving to go on tour. I was beginning to feel a sickness in my stomach and I was loosing myself.
"Mr. Are you alright." I made direct eye contact with him.
"Yes I'm okay thank you."
"Is there anything I can do for you?" He handed me the first part of my outfit.
"Yeah, what do you do if you're falling in love with someone?"