Chapter 3 Act Like You Love Me

Chapter 3 Ainsley POV:
I heard someone walking down the aisle singing. I'm going to guess to himself. Then I heard it stop. I put my book down and slowly got up from my chair.
"Wow, they really need to dust over here." I heard the guy talk.
"Let's see here." I heard him spoke once more. I walked to the aisle next to him and looked through the book cracks to see who it was. No one ever comes in here. I'm unfortunately the only loser that comes and finds it amusing. I stepped on a stool to see him from his head and down until I lost my balance and fell forward towards the shelf pushing a couple of books off to fall on his side.
"Ouch!" I heard a yell. I quickly jumped off the unbalanced stool and sprinted to the next aisle where he was and saw him on one knee holding his head. I knocked over five books and they almost have gotten him square on. I kneeled down right by him.
"I am so sorry." I put my hands over my face feeling like a complete klutz. He began to rub to his head and he turned to look at me.
"I didn't think anyone was here for this to happen." He was catching his breathe and I just looked at him. We looked at each for a good 15 seconds and I slowly got up grabbing his hand and helping him on his feet as well. He looked at me and I couldn't tell what was going through his head but I certainly knew what was going through mine.
"You're Shawn Mendes." He rubbed his head again and put his hand down. He gave a fake smiling trying not to show his pain.
"That would be me. And you're the girl who knocked me out with these books right?" He said sarcastically. I felt like a complete idiot. One of the biggest celebrities in the country is standing right in front me and I just hit him with stupid books.
"Please forgive me, I'm Ainsley." I put my hand out.
"Ainsley, that's a pretty neat name." He smiled. He had a perfect smile. No wonder girls die over him.
"Thank you my, pa picked it." I responded.
"Your dad has really nice taste." He answered.
"Actually that's my grandpa." I looked at the floor immediately and pain filter in my body. I didn't want to think about my dad at this moment but that I can't ignore.
"Oh, I'm sorry." He lifted my chin up. I slowly back up.
"Sorry again." I turned around and quickly went to sit at my round table at the very very back of the library.
"This is where you sit. As far as I can tell you're the only one that's in here." He followed me and sat right across from me. This is the point where I wish I didn't have two chairs.
"Yes. I am." I responded quietly.
"Why do you sit all the way back here. No one can see you." He asked curiously.
"It's just easier." The bell rang I quickly got my stuff and ran. My heart was beating a million miles a minute and I couldn't catch my breathe. He's so cute and I'm worried I'm going to be one of this girls who like him. Seriously that was Shawn Mendes.