Chapter 9 Act Like You Love Me

Chapter 9 Ainsley POV:
Ohh gosh. I have no clue what I am going to wear. Seriously I never thought in a million years I would ever become prepare for a moment like this. Especially not with a celebrity.
"My doll!" I heard my grandpa calling for me. I walked out of my room without hesitation and came directly to him.
"Yes?" I responded. I looked at him as he was sitting on the dinning room table reading the newspaper with some tea.
"I made you some." He lifted a cup of tea that I'd didn't see. I smiled feeling a wonderful relief. I walked and sat down right next to him.
"Thank you." I replied. I took a sip as he did too.
"You're mother would be proud of the grown woman you become." He said.
"Would she?" I responded sarcastically.
"Yeah she should."
"Please, what would make you think she would be proud of me if she never wanted me." He stopped and looked at me. I put my hand over my face, and put my drink down.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. You didn't do anything." I told him.
"It's not you're fault.." Before he could even finish the door bell rang. I got up quickly and looked through the the peephole and saw it was Shawn.
"Pa get over here!" He got up and walked to me. I whispered to him.
"Act natural. Please don't do anything that can weird him out." I demand.
"Please. I got you my doll." He responded.
"Okay thank you." I opened the door and Shawn was fixing the flowers he got me and then he quickly looked up.
"I'm sorry was I early?" He questioned.
"No you're fine." I smiled.
"Oh uh, these are for you." He handed me a dozen roses. I smelled them and couldn't help but to smile.
"Thank you."  I responded.
"Eh hem." I looked at my pa who was waiting for me to introduce him to Shawn.
"Oh, pa this is Shawn and Shawn this is pa." I answered.
"Pleasure." Shawn and pa shook hands. I walked to quickly get ready and I heard Shawn and pa talking. About what who knows. I put on a cream color blouse with a jean jacket. I slipped on some boots and walked out quickly.
"Ready?" I said. He got up and opened the door for me.
"Please to meet you...?" Shawn waited for pa to give him his name.
"Richard." Shawn gave him a nod.
"Be safe my doll." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and closed the door behind me.
"Sorry if my pa was overwhelming." I told Shawn he stopped and turned to face me.
"He loves you. Very much Ainsley." We looked at each other and I began to feel nervous not in a bad way though. The moment we got to his car paparazzi was there just snapping photos. I quickly jumped in so did Shawn.
"I'm so sorry. Please don't let that bother you." Shawn really cared about me with theses kind of situations.
"I think I'll be okay if I'm with you." I responded.