Chapter 24 Act Like You Love Me

Chapter 24 Shawn's POV
My stage manager and a couple of security guards walked me to my outdoor meet and greet. I had a lot of things on my plate. Ainsley and her grandpa. Zak? And my tour. I have so many loose ends that just need to be tied up.
I took a deep breathe and walked through the doors as all eyes immediately went onto me. So many smiles grew onto my fans faces, and I saw so many tears from fans eyes. I couldn't help but smile to see all of them.
"How's everyone doing?" I yelled and all of them started to scream.
"That's what I like to hear!" I responded.
"Alright, usually before I start meeting each of you great individuals I preferably start by singing a song. A fans request I may say." I smiled and everyone began screaming. I was handed my guitar and I looked up to signal for someone to shoot out a song title.
"STITCHES!" One screamed.
"NEVER BE ALONE!" Another added.
"CRAZY!" Everyone was screaming by this time. All I did was laugh. Now the hard part is to choose. Before I played I saw a boy. He seemed about 15 years old and he was sitting quiet. I love it when I have fanboys. Only because it makes me know they aren't afraid to be a fan for being a guy. I sat up from my stool and walked to him and everyone's eyes never left me once. I crouched down next to him.
"What's you name bud?" I asked.
"Nick." He smiled.
"Hi to meet you." I put my hand out and we shook.
"I would like for you to tell me what song you want me to play." His face lite up.
"Strings?" I nodded my head.
"Perfect." I grabbed a chair a placed it right next to him and began strumming.
"All the strings attached girl
All the strings attached girl, oh yeah
Met this girl when I was three years old
We were holding hands tight so I'm told
And it felt like an eternity
Said it felt like an eternity
'Cause I knew back then we were more than friends
Two sided story it all depends
And I'll say it once, and I'll say it again
It'll only end up hurting me." I strummed just listening to the beat of the music. I loved this song. One of my favorite to sing and one of the favorite that I have wrote. All I ever wanted was happening. My music. Is so incredible and the fans are just even better and I'm so excited for my tour.. Wait. That's something I need to tell Ainsley like right away.
She's a already going through such a tough time I need to tell her now. Just get it over with Shawn. Calm on you're the man lets just do it.

It was the next day and went to the hospital. Now I have missed a couple of days of school but because of who I am, that's okay. Which is completely awesome. For Ainsley? I just don't know. I had some flowers that looked like they were about to die soon. I have no idea why I picked these I probably just wasn't thinking. I walked down the hallway and turned into his room. Ainsley wasn't there neither was Zak. I just looked at her grandpa as he was laying there helplessly. I wonder what he was thinking. Or was even. I sat down and just waited and right there Ainsley walked in.
"Hey." I stood up and handed her the flowers.
"How are you?" She didn't say anything.
"Sorry I didn't call last night.." Before I could finish she interrupted me.
"Shawn I don't care." I was stunned. I raised my eyebrow up and tilted my head at her.
"What?" I asked.
"I don't care anymore."
"What's wrong?" I asked. I needed answerers. Zak must have said something. Something I bet I was gonna tell her.
"When were you going to tell me?" She questioned. I sighed.
"Ainsley I was going to tell you.."
"When? The day before you leave? No. Two weeks exactly before you leave." She snapped.
"Let me explain please." I begged.
"I can't. It would be completely irrelevant on my part Shawn. I'm completely disappointed in you. I knew I was met to get hurt. I was better off being alone without you." I just looked at her as my heart shattered after she said that statement.
"That was harsh Ainsley." My eyes were sadden for I had absolutely nothing to say.
"Was it? Or was it the truth Shawn? Did you even love me? Or did you act like you did?"
"What's that suppose to mean Ainsley." I walked up to her.
"Of course I did! That's so pathetic that you would even say that. You know I did." I hissed at her.
"This is ridiculous. I can't deal with anymore disappointments in my life right now." Anger grew in my body. I was furious. She was being completely rude. I understand, she has every single right to be extremely mad and angry at me. But to start insulting me and being an ass about it is way to far off the finish line.
"That's enough. Okay? I came here to tell you the truth. I didn't tell you Ainsley because I couldn't risk hurting you especially when I found something that makes me happier more than my music. But for you to start insulting me? Is a whole bother level!" I was breathing hard in anger.
"Me or music Shawn." She added.
"What?"
"Is it me or music?"
"Why would you ask me that? You know what music means to me." I answered.
"But what do I?" She stood there helpless. I out my head down not being able to answer her. I couldn't. I don't have the words or the strength to even respond.
"That's what I thought. Goodbye Shawn. Have fun with your life." She walked out the door slamming the flowers in my chest. I watched pedals fall slowly onto the ground. My body was aching and and my head wasn't straight. I so slowly turned around and walked out the door with my head hanging really low.