Chapter 13 Act Like You Love Me

Chapter 13 Ainsley's POV:
"Gosh dang it!" I kicked some boxes that were near me in complete anger.
"Zak! That peace of garbage has no ruling over Shawn's life." I whispered to myself hoping nobody would think I'm crazy.
"Hey you!" I turned around and saw this big white guy with an ear peace, and two guitars in his hand.
"Oh uh. Hello. Sir." I responded trying to be completely normal.
"What are you doing back here. You don't have a pass." He got closer to me knowing something was up.
"You know what. I forgot it in the lobby of my hotel room?" I responded uncertainly.
"Ma'am I think I'm going to have to ask to leave please."
"Wait! I'm Shawn's makeup artist." I quickly turned around and saw a paint brush and quickly picked up and showed the angry man.
"Brushes keep getting bigger and bigger every year." I did a little chuckle and he lifted an eyebrow at me.
"Alright then Mr. Mendes will be coming off right stage real quick for water and a touch up as well as a guitar change." He explained. I stood there nodding my head and he still was looking at me.
"Are you going to go?" I jumped at his request.
"Right." I grabbed my pointless paintbrush and waited by the right stage. The way Shawn sings is pretty incredible in my opinion. He just looks so happy and I know he enjoys so much of what he does. His compassion and commitment he puts towards his music is so great for a girl to see. I believe he deserves all the success in the world. Then I saw him running toward my direction and I began to panic. I was Looking back and forth to see if an actual makeup artist would come but nothing! He ran to me and some were giving him water he took a drink stopped and looked at me?
"Ainsley? What are you doing?" He lifted a brow up at me.
"I'm your makeup artist as so it seems." I gave him a cheesy smile.
"Right. Uh." He laughed then made eye contact with me.
"I don't have a makeup artist with me at this time." He responded. I scratched my head.
"Look Shawn I'm so sorry I was late I.." Before I could finish again he went off back on stage continuing his performance.

I walked around backstage curiously wondering about the fame world Shawn lives in. I turned into a hallway and saw a door with his name on it. I walked up to it and surprisingly it was locked.
"Dang it!" I said to myself. I saw a body guard standing by the bathroom, so I knew I had to make my move quickly. I pranced to him nervously hoping my evil plan would work.  I opened my zipper of my hang bag and right when I reached the guards presence I poured everything out of my bag.
"Oh dear!" I stopped to the floor pretending to cry.
"Miss. It's okay. Let me help you there." He added with a caring heart.
"Thank you so much. It's just my hands or my arms have been getting so weak and.." I bursted out in tears. He leaned down picking up my stuff and right when he did I unhooked his keys from his pants hiding them in my jean jacket.
"Here you are miss. Don't be ashamed of weakness. We all have tough times." He smiled.
"You're such a gentle men." I turned away crying. Then smiling to myself. Man I'm good. I should have taken theater because what the hell I would have rocked it.
I looked at the keys then at the door.
"You have got be kidding me. Why the hell is there so many keys." I lifted my eyebrow. But I was willing to except the threatening challenge that was upon me.
I finally was able to find the right key after 38 stinken times. I poked my head through and noticed no one was in there. I slowly closed the door and locked it.
"Mrs. Mendes. You have one hell of a beauty room." He had couches, microphones, guitars, a mirror. What the heck. Then a small book caught my eye. It was a scrap book. I gently picked it up and slowly flipped through the pages. I laughed and smiled to myself seeing a normal kids life grow up into the loving caring man he is now. But there was this one photo. It was Shawn holding a guitar and smiling at it. My heart lite up. I pulled the picture out of its pocket and put it into my jacket. Shawn, Shawn is doing something to me. I'm just realizing that I'm not changing him, but he's changing me. Then I heard the door open I quickly jumped on the couch pretending to fall asleep.
"Dang it, dang it, DANG IT!" I heard Shawn yell. I lifted my head up and saw his hands pressing against the wall with his head hanging down.
"Hey hey hey." I walked up to him wrapping my arms around his stomach and laying my head on his back.
"Shawn. Please talk to me." I felt him reach for my hands and hold on to them tightly. He turned around starring into my eyes.
"What's wrong?" I whispered to him starring into his loving yet intimidating eyes.
"I couldn't stop thinking about the way I acted towards you when you arrived here late. I feel like a complete ass, and I'm nothing like that." He took a deep breathe.
"Shawn. You have nothing to be sorry about. You have every right to be upset with me. But it was a privilege to here to sing. And play." I answered.
"Just. Please tell me why you weren't on time? Not to be pushy." He asked in a concerned manor.
"I think we can talk about that later." I leaned my forehead against his as he did the same. I could feel his breathing and I can feel a little sweat from his show.
"What are you doing to me." He looked at me tensely.
I leaned in and gave him a kiss. A kiss I wanted to last forever. Because I get to feel him, knowing him for who he is. As Shawn Mendes the singer I might possible be falling in love with.