Return

Return: to come or go back to a place or person.

"(Y/n)!" An excitable voice made you hold your head as you opened your eyes. "She's awake! Max! She's awake! She finally woke up!"

"It's only been 3 hours Marie," Max strolled into the tent you sat in.

"Thank god," Marie was crying, as she always seemed to be so far in this story.

"Err, my head," you rubbed your forehead slowly as you tried to ignore your best friends voice, that was making your head pound harder and harder.

"Oh, sorry," Marie rubbed the back of her head.

Once your head was remotely normal you opened your eyes and scanned the room. You were in a tent, which made sense. Seeing as half the town was on fire last time you checked. The mayors red headed daughter stared sadly at you, she had been crying, and she still was. By the look of things the brunette boy who stood at the entrance of the tent had been so too.

"Thank god, you're okay," Max sighed and sat on the other side of you. He was moody.

"What happened?" You asked,

"The town, is gone!" Marie cried,

"The town has burnt down, starting with your house and Marie's house. Who ever did this had a target." Max shrugged his soldiers.

"Marie... Your dad..." You said in shock. She shook her head and began crying again. You clenched your fist together.

"When I recover, I'm leaving this town." You left marks in your palm from your hand.

"What! (Y/n)!" Marie looked at you in shock.

"I'll try find find Yuuki, and get stronger," you squinted your eyes, and tears dropped from your eyes. Anime style.

"(Y/n)! Stop being stupid!" Max shouted at you, "get a hold of yourself!"

"No! I can't let this happen again I'm leaving!"

"(Y/n)! It won't happen again!" Marie screamed back.

"How do you know!"  You cried, "I want to find Yuuki, he's my only family!"

"(Y/n)! We're your family!" Marie shouted,

"Then come with me!" You shouted angrily. Annoyed that your friends disagreed with your decision.

"No, as the late mayors daughter I have to stay." She looked down feeling sorry for herself.

"I'm sorry," you sighed, "I didn't mean to shout," copying Marie's action and stared down at your hands.

"Come on Marie, let's leave her alone." Max stood up, obviously pissed off.

*****************

No one came to see you off. Marie wanted to but Max was completely against it. Did you care?

No.

In fact you might as well left the town skipping and singing for joy as you were pretty annoyed at Max. You had two goals. Find your brother. Find a way to get stronger without using magic. You didn't care for Max's opinion.