Betrayed

Betray: to not be ​loyal to ​someone or thing,
often by doing something ​harmful
such as ​helping ​their ​enemies.

"What's up with these guys!" Marie, who's magic wasn't really for fighting, attempted to punch someone from another guild in the face.

"Poison gods roar!" Akio shouted, using his purple magic to knock most of the guild into the floor. He still had his little sister, who was trying to sleep, on his shoulders.

"Do you think we'll get knocked down by some newbie guild so easily?" One of the member stood up after being knocked down by Akio's God slaying magic.

You on the other hand, was told by your guild mates (although you basically volunteered), to concentrate on making the map rather then fight. Because, you can quote this: "we will be fine (y/n), we can take out anyone!"

Now you weren't to sure. Although you had no doubts that they could, this was taking far to much time, and you wouldn't make it to the top ten at this rate.

"Some newbie guild!" Riko mocked, "we haven't even heard of you!"

"Guys hurry up," you sighed, "we're almost there, don't play around with these guys," you stood up making sure the other guild could see you.

"Hey Missy, I've seen you before somewhere," one said looking up at you, you thought you recognised them. You had definitely fought and won against some of these before as they were mistreating some woman who worked in a bar.

"Oh have you," you drew your sword, while your team mates just watched. You charged at them and made sure to knock all of them back over, this time with a couple of bruises. They were already weak from your teammates attacks so defeating them was easy.

"Y-you win," the leader held his hands up as you pointed you blade at him.

"Good," you put your sword back in its case and rejoined your guild mates.

"What was that?" Akio asked a little stunned,

"You were a little scary (y/n)," Akira rested her chin on her older brothers shoulders.

"Oh was I?" You reassuringly smiled in the direction of the siblings. "Sorry."

Akio had to look away from you, he couldn't look at you when smiled. He tried not to let anyone see a little blush was that was forming on his cheek. However his little sister noticed and was just confusedly poking his brothers cheek until they went red from irritation.

"If I'm right, it should be, just up here," you hadn't noticed Akio's blush and guided the group instead.

After a little while of walking, you found the pumpkin guy. He was now a lot smaller then his projection and he stood under a sign saying 'congratulations! Goal!' It wasn't really very much.

"Well done you made it! ♪" it sung,

"We're did we come?" Riko asked,

"7th out of 10," the pumpkin answered.

"Could of been 6th if you hadn't of taken so long fighting those guys," you smirked, earning yourself a mean look from Riko.