Insane

Insane: in a state of mind which prevents normal perception, behaviour,
or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.

Kokuzo didn't hesitate to charge at you, you still had no idea what his magic was. Even though that had never been a problem before, it still made you nervous.

He didn't use any magic at all in this attack, he just ran at you, and you easily moved out the way. Although you weren't expecting the next move.

You could of sworn he was on the other side of arena but next you felt a harsh hit in the face.

"What?" You mumbled, moving back trying to regain your balance after the hit. "Teleportation?" You mumbled.

"Oh come (y/n)!" He appeared by your side again, you avoided his attack this time round. "Use your head!"

"Speed?!" You were shocked, it was the same as Marie's and Riko's.

"Your friends taught me this!" He shouted as he reappeared punching you three times in the stomach.

You lost balance and fell over, landing on your but.

"You asshole," you wiped the blood from your mouth.

"Come on (Y/n)!" Kokuzo smirked, "I thought you'd be better!"

You stood up, you weren't hurt enough to back down. Without replying to his snarky comment you ran at him, sword by your side in your hand. He moved out the way as soon as you approached him, but you had expected this, and swung your sword behind you.

He caught it, although blood was dripping down his hands.

"That's a bit better," he grinned as he attempted to kick you. You jumped back as he let go of your sword.

Attacks continued this way. He was pretty predictable, even if you were behind you could tell where he was going to attack you. You managed to land a few hits too.

"This isn't getting anywhere," he said irritatedly. "Here's one I learned from Max!" He slammed his fist to the ground,

You jumped back at the ground began to shake, the enhanced strength matched Max's. Unlucky for him you'd seen it before.

"Does it not annoy you how you ditched your friends and now know nothing about them?" Kokuzo charged at you, your balance was off since the ground shook.

"No," you simply replied, to busy fighting to answer back properly. It did bother you, but at that point of time it wasn't important.

"Really? Not how I ruined there lives while you weren't there?" He attacked again, you dodged.

You didn't answer, he was making you seem selfish.

The fight continued. "Everything I did to them? Do you not care?"

"Of course I care," you dodged his attack again. The battle was going nowhere.

"Then don't you want to know?" He answered.

"Why are you so desperate to tell me!" You got frustrated. "Why are you making me feel guilty about not wanting to know my friends secrets, when I hide my own!" You frustratedly kicked him in the stomach.

"Then I guess this won't work," a stood still, as you charged at him one more time.

As you approached he grabbed your wrist and using Max's strength he threw you to ground. You landed (not so) gracefully on your hand. You were pretty sure you heard it snap as it took all of your body weight at once.

"Then what will-," you began to stand up, holding your injured wrist. It failed, you felt your legs becoming weak and you were quickly pulled back towards the ground. Your body refused to be held up.

"This is my own magic, I rarely ever use it, I didn't steal this one of your friends." He smirked, he kicked the sword -which you dropped before- away from you.

"They told me all about how you never used your magic, if you have any," He grinned looking down at you. "Don't worry, I believed you," you felt his cold hands under your chin again. You couldn't move you legs at all.

"I've sucked all your physical power out of your body, if you were lying you should soon have trouble breathing and maybe you might die, but if you do have magic you'll live on and use it to defeat me here,"

He turned to face your team, "here!" He shouted for the whole arena to here, as well as your team. "I told you I'd keep my promise Marie!" He grinned.

"Y-you're insane," you mumbled, "don't talk to my friends, you filthy lying traitor,"

"You don't anything about it!" He looked at you, "you won't let me tell you!"

"So?" You voice was broken.

"Stop acting like a good friend," he sighed and faced you again. "You're only loyal to someone who might not even exist. Let's see how much of a good sister you are!"

He ran at you, you shut your eyes, and breathed in slowly.

"Sorry brother," you opened your eyes.

Rogue couldn't actually tell what happened. One second you were on the ground, he blinked, and when he opened his eyes (y/n)'s sword was through his shoulder.

"Damn, I missed," you could, finally stand up again. You approached Kokuzo who had falling backwards on the floor, you pulled your now bloody sword out of his shoulder and walked away.

"And the winner with only five minutes remaining was (y/n)!" The crowds cheer was almost confused.

You went to the stairs where you found Marie and Akio waiting proudly.

"Well done for beating the guys ass!" Marie gave you a thumbs up, although it was kind of shaky.

You didn't respond, you walked past them.

"Where are you going?" Marie asked.

"Going to get my wrist treated," you said in a monotone voice, you hadn't smiled once since the battle had ended.

"Wait-!" Marie tried to follow you but Akio grabbed her arm.

"Leave her, she'll be fine," he said. Irritatedly Marie pulled her armed back from Akio.

"I'm fed up of being told that," she rubbed her arms as she mumbled her words quietly. Leaving the two to return to balcony.

You didn't go get your wrists treated, instead you left the stadium in general. You were used to treating your own injuries.

Instead you found some lonely alley, somewhere no one would look for you.

For the first time in a while, you felt something. It wasn't as if you had spent eight years of you life with no emotion. It was that for the first time since that day, you'd let you emotion take control of your actions. You hated it.

For the first time since that day. You sat alone and cried.

---------

Hi! This update kind of stopped making sense half way through. That's because it's late and I rushed it. XD. I have three very lame excuses.

1. I hate writing fight scenes.

2. I'm meant to be revising for exams, (although I wouldn't call this an excise cos I barely have)

3. Undertale.