Rational

Rational: based on or in accordance
with reason or logic.

You sat in your room with Riko, Marie and Akira. Riko and Marie playing a card game which was pointless with only two people and Akira enjoying her ice cream. You sat against the wall, watching Marie and Riko's hopeless fun.

"(Y/n)," you felt someone tap your shoulder, you looked to see Akira, still eating her ice cream but she had a worried look on her face.

You nodded as a response.

"That guy earlier, he asked me if I knew you," Akira looked at her with sad scared eyes, "he said you were in the way of his plan?"

"What did he look like?" You asked immediately your eyes widened,

"Scary," you waited for her to continue, "he had both black and white hair and red eyes and-"

You bit your lip, Akira noticed this and stopped.

"Did he hurt you?"

"No, he was going to though." She looked down, she looked generally scared, and upset.

You ruffled her hair, "hey don't worry, there's nothing to worry about," she smiled trying to sound reassuring.

Akira returned a smile and continued eating her ice cream. She still looked scared but it seemed to help.

You noticed that he wasn't just trying to hurt you. But your friends. You didn't understand why it took you so long to realise. If this 'future Rogue' is planning something, he's going to want his weakness out of the picture, by any means possible. You had to tell Max.

"I'm going to speak to Max, alright, you'll be fine," you ruffled her hair once more and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Riko asked rather rudely,

Akira replied for you, telling them you had to speak to Max.

"He'll probably be asleep," Marie said, "that habit never changed,"

"Welp, I'm going to wake him up." You left the room and knocked the door down the corridor.

There was no reply, you knocked again, louder. No reply, you knocked again, louder. No reply, you kn-

"Do you not sleep next door?" Max swung open the door, to reveal himself in his pyjamas. Behind him Akio slept, a book by his side and a desk light still on. It had been a tiring day for him I'm sure.

"Nope," you shook your head, you saw Akio turn over in his sleep and open his eyes slightly.

"What do you want?" Max sighed.

"I need to talk to you,"

"Oh my God the fucking light," Akio switched of his own and covered himself in duvet.

"About what?" He asked, you swallowed, you weren't telling him here, I front of Akio.

"Come with me," she turned round,

"It's like midnight, no way tell me now," he shook his head,

"Seriously? It's not even eleven,"

"Just tell me here,"

"No, just, please," you half begged,

"Fine, we're not leaving this building," he was in his pyjamas still.

"I wasn't planning to," you lead him round the corner, hopefully nobody could hear you. Max leaned against the wall and waited for you to speak. Maybe it was his guild master aura but he seemed to be putting you on the spot, making you feel really awkward.