Fight

Fight: struggle to overcome, eliminate, or prevent.
Or
: to take part in a violent struggle involving the exchange
of physical blows or the use of weapons.

Rogue turned over in his sleep, and again and again. He could see her face in his dreams, but it was completely different to how he had seen her at the Grand Magic Games. Her lips held a cold and creepy smirk, her eyes were somehow darker and they looked down at Rogue.

She kept repeating the same words, over and over again.

This is the end.

"Get the fuck up," Rogue opened his eyes to see his partner poking him violently.

"Huh," Rogue pushed Sting's finger away from his arm.

"You were being weird in your sleep and it was frightening Frosch," Sting crossed his arms.

Rogue sat up and rubbed his forehead, "It was just a nightmare,"

"Grown men don't have nightmares," Sting raised an eyebrow,

"Grown men don't wear fur coats," Rogue shut his eyes and leaned back against the wall.

"It's not a fur coat,"

"It has fur on it,"

"It's not real-"

"Could you two be quiet?" Rufus could be heard from the other side of the room. Team Sabertooth men shared a room, while the only girl was in the room next door.

"Well, I'm going to get some fresh air," Rogue stood up and headed towards the balcony. Frosch had already fallen asleep again and Sting didn't hesitate to climb back into his own bed.

Rogue opened the door and refreshing summer night air hit him, he leaned against the bars of balcony and looked down at the streets below him. Nobody walked past, everyone was probably tired out over the first day of the Grand Magic Games. Although the streets weren't busy, the town still looked very much alive with the calming street lamps that loomed above everyone.

He would have to go to sleep again soon, who knows what he would have to do on day two.

************

On Day 2 the event was called Chariot, and it was literally, a race on a load of moving platforms.

Which wasn't very fun for Fairy Tail's and Sabertooth's dragon slayers, maybe it was something they all shared in common.

As for your team, Riko had been sent out, and at the moment she was in front. Her speed magic gave her a huge advantage over everyone else. She was almost at the finish, she could win.

That was if she wasn't a huge show off.

"Hey!" She slowed down a little to run next to the Bacchus from Quatro Cerburus, and Crimson Inferno's member, who you didn't care to learn the name of. He was quite a large and well built man who seemed to have a bit of trouble running so much. "It's such a shame your traitor guilds going to come out last!" She hummed before pushing the Crimson Inferno's member over.

"Hooo~ they're trying their best," Bacchus remarked, "my soul is trembling, dammit,"

Bacchus used his unnecessary strength to break one of the platforms, causing the silver haired girl to fall face first, almost smashing her glasses.

Bacchus, then crossed the finish line, leaving him in first place. Riko then used her magic to make it second, which wasn't overly disappointing, but it could of been first.

"You did fine," you reassured, because the way Sting was going, your guild was in front of Sabertooth, which caused Marie to scream with excitement. You didn't think it would last long but it was worth being happy about it.