Cheat

Cheat: act dishonestly or unfairly in order
to gain an advantage.

"Thank you for waiting! Here's your line up!" A scroll appeared, the amount of question marks really made you doubt it was line up. "The Grand Magic Games program had been unveiled!"

You tried to catch eye contact with the shadow mage on team Sabertooth. Although he was doing whatever was possible to not look at you. Meanwhile your team mates were choosing who would to take part in 'hidden'.

"Im guessing this was to do a lot with hiding," Riko stupidly pointed out, causing Akio to make a sarcastic remark subconsciously.

"I wanna go!" A little voice you had almost forgotten was there, spoke up. Akira was looking up. "Me and Onii-chan used to play hide and seek all the time! I always win!"

"N-no you don't," Akio stuttered, "besides you can't," his protective brother instincts kicked in.

"Please Onii-chan!" The little girl begged,

"It's a good idea, she is quite small and can hide really well," Riko agreed with her, Marie also nodded her head.

"But..." Akio mumbled looking over to you who was still behind him, expecting you to agree with him.

"I think she'll do fine," you smiled reassuringly, still nervous you would scare the girl again.

"Err, fine, you can go," Akio rubbed his forehead in defeat, patting his little sister on the head and trying to hide his frustration.

The happy and excited girl thanked her brother before rushing to join the other members.

You watched as other guild member entered the centre of arena while making your way up to your guilds balcony.

From Sabertooth, Rufus went up, he didn't look overly scary but he must of been strong go make it to team Sabertooth. Then Marie's little crush, Lyon, who was quickly followed by Gray Fullbuster and Juvia Lockser from Fairy Tail.

You were a little frustrated at Kukuzo, placing one hand on the bottom of your chin, you thought it felt unfamiliarly cold where he touched you. It was unnatural.

You weren't the only one, Akio had not stopped biting his nails since Akira had gone. You were sure she would be fine though, you took Marie's word that's she was strong.

Crimson Inferno's member really confused you, there was not one member, but two. It explained why there was six on that team, but how was that fair? In fact you weren't the only one that was shocked, Akio, Marie and Riko looked disgusted and betrayed even more.

"We know what you're all thinking," the announcer began, "Kurai and Hikari from Team Crimson are not one person, but as their magic works as one there is no rule against it."

"Still, that's not fair!" Riko shouted randomly, even though no one but the surrounding audience could hear her.

You were too distracted to notice the next events that were taking place, it was as if a giant city was built in the arena in 30 seconds flat, you didn't think anyone would have enough magic capability to do that. It was even weirder that everyone was now separated without noticing. Making Akio even more nervous about his little sister.