Chapter Forty-Five: *Mature*

WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!

I've decided to spice things up for those who enjoy intimate moments between our main couple. For those of you who don't particularly enjoy these kinds of scenes, you can skip this chapter. Nothing in this chapter pertains to the storyline as of right now, so you won't miss anything.

Enjoy! (;
_______

Niall
____

It had been a long two days since we arrived to the safe house, and both days we were met with twenty-four hours of complete and utter boredom.

Claire spent most of her time in her bedroom, sleeping from the stress. Harry accompanied her for majority of that time. Brielle wandered the house repeatedly, desperate to find something to do.

I looked at the clock as I entered the bedroom, not at all surprised that it was nearly midnight. Claire and Harry had gone to bed long ago, and the house was silent enough that you could hear a pin drop. I closed the door behind me and peered into the bathroom, intrigued as I watched Brielle wrap a towel around her body.

I wasn't being intrusive technically. She had the door wide open, almost like an invitation. However, I realized she probably left it open so she could allow the steam to escape into the room so it didn't fog up the bathroom.

Her eyes lifted as she passed into the room, and she chuckled.

"Close your mouth before you catch flies."

I hadn't realized that my mouth had fallen ajar, but I was glad she told me because I was sure I looked ridiculous. I tiptoed to the bed as she opened the closet and sifted through the clothes for something to wear to bed.

"Why are you showering so late?" I pondered aloud.

"I couldn't sleep," she mumbled. "Thought a hot shower would clear my head."

"And did it?"

She shrugged. "More or less?"

I nodded, my eyes skimming over her body. She hadn't dried off at all, so water dripped in a small puddle at her feet. Her hair was matted to her head, not having been messed with since stepping out of the shower. She pouted as she continued to search for clothes, but she seemed to be having trouble.

"I packed yoga pants, I know I did," she grumbled.

The sight of her in just a towel, as it occurred to me, was plenty alluring. I smirked as I suggested, "You could just... come to bed."

One corner turned up, her lips twitched as she shook her head. "Tempting. But no."

"Well why not? Sleeping naked is comfortable, too. Haven't you ever?"

"No," she giggled as she turned around to look at me. "And I actually don't plan to."

"You're a liar. You've done it with me before." I winked.

"Well, I mean sleeping naked just because I want to. I don't do that sort of thing."

"Hmm."

She watched me carefully, as if daring me to get up. But she should've known better.

I stood and made my way toward her, smirking all the while, and I reached for her towel. It had been a little while since the last time we'd done anything, and I missed feeling the high I experienced whenever I was with her. Out of everything going on, I figured we could both use this.

My fingers wrapped around the ends of the towel and I tugged, teasing her. Her breath hitched, her eyes steady on my movements.

"You look extremely sexy in this towel," I whispered huskily.