Meeting Tinkerbell

Louis slowly opens his eyes as the car comes to a complete stop. How he managed to get any sleep knowing everything go on is a mystery to him. He looks out of the tinted window at a two story house. It wasn't a mansion, but it was far from the trailer park he imagined it would be. The house is made of red brick. There are large windows all over the walls and it truly looks like it came from a story book.

But he can't show his kidnappers he is impressed. He can not be impressed with this house. Doing so would risk his own mind falling for their schemes. Its probably trashy and dark on the inside anyway. They probably keep Harry on a leash in the basement. Would he be living in the basement? They seem rather posh. Louis' stomach fills with dread as he thinks about the couple hosting a party and inviting their other posh friends to watch as they rape and beat him.

He could try escaping when they let him out of the car. But he has to free the boy inside. Now that he knows, it's become a moral obligation to save Harry. Besides, the two men could probably catch him in two seconds.

The two men exit the front of the car and Louis began to try and get himself out of the contraption. The man that Louis had already seen the face of opens his door. "No, no Louis," he says. He removes Louis' hands from the plastic and metal keeping him place. "You will never try to get yourself out of anything we put you in without permission. We don't want you getting hurt."

The boy spits out his pacifier to speak his mind. "Me getting hurt? More like me running away," he mutters.

"Watch your tongue please," says the driver. Louis can now see him in full. He is handsome in a different way to the other man. This guy, 'papa', has very chic clothes and hair and an extremely chiselled face.

Louis is helped out of the car seat. Just as he thinks he is going to be set on the ground, the man with the beard hoists him onto his hip.

"No!" Louis shouts to get any person's attention. He doesn't want to go inside! He doesn't want to be near these men, who both have at least three inches of height on them compared to his own small frame. "Lemme go!"

"Shhhh, calm down baby," coos his holder.

"I'm not a baby! Please! Please! I'll do anything," he begs trying to push his body out of the man's arms.

"Louis, you need relax. It will make everything easier," says the other man.

"Somebody! Anybody! Help me! I've been kidnapped!"

The black haired man cups his hands around Louis' chin. "Nobody is going to help you. Everyone on this street has babies of their own. We all want what is best for you."

"What is best for me," Louis asks as he begins to cry.

The man continues to hold Louis' face so he can not look away. "To let us take care of you. Let us be your daddies. This will all be so much easier if you cooperate from the beginning."

The man is looking at Louis with such an intense stare that the boy begins to shiver. The man who is holding him speaks up. "We are prepared to do this the easy way or the hard way. Either you become docile and behave right now and things will be simple for you. Or you fight and we make things even more difficult for you until you become obedient."

Louis lowers his head in defeat. Their threats made his heart drop into the pit of his empty stomach. They're not lying, he can tell. This whole neighborhood probably is full of kidnapped victims. However, these aren't just young ones taken from their families, but actual adults who are forced to play the part of a child. He cringes and looks at the house. His future residence for an indefinite amount of time.

From the corner of his eyes he can see somebody peering at him from a crack between the window and curtain. But as soon as their eyes meet the figure disappears.