No NiNi!

I'm so sorry I never continued this! I didn't realize people were actually reading this! I still have no idea how to use Wattpad and the formatting is complicated and confusing in comparison to Ao3.

--- 

There's a loud knock on the back door that wakes everyone but Louis. Liam rushes to the other end of the house to answer as Harry and Zayn quietly peel Louis off of them.

Liam opens the door to reveal his surprise visitors. "Uncle Li," screams a small boy who wraps his arms around Liam's waist.

"Niall! Hey, buddy!"

"Hope you don't mind us dropping bye," the boy's daddy says.

"Of course not, J. Come on in!"

Zayn walks up to the three with Harry in his arms.

"Harry," screams the blond.

"NiNi!"

Zayn puts down his fidgeting boy and watches as he latches arms with his friend.

"Why are you here? Why you not at daycare, NiNi?"

Josh speaks up. "We got him there and I dropped him off. Half an hour later I got a call from one of the caretakers saying he wouldn't stop crying."

"Why sad," Harry frowns at Niall.

"My best fwend wasn't there!"

"Awwww, poor little guy," Liam pats Niall's head. "Why don't you two go into back to the lounge."

Harry and Niall both nod and grab hands. "Try not to wake Louis," Zayn calls.

"Who's Louis," Niall asks.

"My bruder!"

"Wow! He's really here?!"

"Yep! Come on," Harry says and starts jogging over to where the sleeping boy is pulling along his bestest friend.

Louis must have repositioned himself in his sleep, belly-side down on the comfy sofa. The blanket they had all been sharing is draped over him.

"He has coloring on his arms," Niall points out.

Harry moves closer to the arm that is hanging over the edge of the sofa. He's amazed to see a little Pac-Man and stick figure riding a skateboard on his arm. The boy is astonished that he hasn't noticed these before.

"Tattoos! Not coloring, silly," he tells his friend.

Louis' mind begins to drift out of the haze of sleep, but not completely. He hears voices around him and the feeling of hot breath on his visage.

"He has a pretty face," one voice says.

"Shhhh, he's still sleeping," whispers someone else.

"Well? Don't you like his face?

"Loulou is pretty."

"Is he nice," the first one asks again.There is a long pause. "Good! Otherwise I would go Power Rangers on him!"

"What does that mean," Harry asks in complete innocence.

"I'll beat him up," Niall says.

"No hitting, NiNi!"

"Why is he asleep anyway," Niall says loudly. "Its not nap time?"

"Shhhhhh! NiNi! Don't wake him."

"Sorry."

There is another voice, this one yelling, from what seems to be a distance away. "Boys, are you behaving in there?"

"Yes, Daddy!"