Clingy Hazza

So yeaaaah....the last chapter was intense and it explained quite a lot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stupid Niall and his stupid big mouth. Stupid daycare and all of Harry's stupid friends. How could they have not defended the poor boy? Stupid Daddy and Papa for making them come today. Stupid 'Happy Helpers' for punishing him.
"Times up, boys," Louise says.

Louis and Niall turn from their respective corners and face the woman, doing as much as possible to avoid eye contact with each other. Niall is the first to walk closer to her. Louis takes three steps, deciding staying six feet away from her was close enough.

"Did you learn your lessons," she asks.

"Yes," they both mumble.

"Good. Now give eachother a hug and apologize," she tells them.

"Seriously," Louis asks.

"Yes. Every argument needs to be settled with a hug," Louise tells them.

Niall and Louis both angrily huff sighs. Louis walks over to Niall and they half-wrap their arms around each other.

"Sorry," Niall mumbles.

"Me too," Louis grumbles.

The boys find it absolutely ridiculous that the helper thinks a silly hug can clean a slate.

"That's it! Good boys," the helper praises. "Okay, little ones. 'm glad that you've learned your lesson. You may return to playing."

Not needing to be told twice, Louis quickly turns around and leaves the room. He walks back into the large room that the other littles are playing in and is thankful to be out of that punishment room. He spots Harry still sitting in the corner, but the only person near him is Eleanor. Did his friends really just leave him there after what just happened? 'Some friends they are,' he thinks.

He approaches Harry, who is just staring at the tiara in his hand. He crouches in front of him. "You look a lot prettier when you smile."

Harry's breath hitches. He was in such a daze, he had no idea Louis had returned.

The older boy decides to sit in front of them as crouching was beginning to make his knees hurt. "Are you two okay," he asks.

"'m okay," Eleanor tells him.

"Harry?"

The curly-haired boy says nothing. Instead he crawls forward and shifts himself so his body is strewn across the little carpet beneath the three. He lays his head down on Louis' lap. This is Harry's spot, and no one else's. Louis looks up at Eleanor and her eyes show confusion and worry.

"Hazza, I'm sorry about what happened," Louis says, smoothing over the crazy curls.

Harry sniffles.

"I wasn't being a very good brother, huh? Shouldn't have fought with NiNi," Louis remorses.

Harry readjusts his body so he lays flat on his back. He looks up into Louis' eyes. There are only three people in the world that Harry truly feels safe around. Papa, who is always ready to calm him down. Daddy, who gives the best hugs and kisses. And Louis, who has just shown that he wants to protect Harry, something he never got in his first sixteen years of life.

His eyes water and his throat clenches, but he doesn't cry. Louis got in trouble for him, when it seems like all of his friends wanted to throw Harry under the bus. He owes it to Louis to be the best little brother he possibly can be. So no more crying, because that will just hurt his brother's feelings.