Buried in Sand

As I said earlier, I ended the story on the last chapter so everything that follows are one shots. This is a one shot of their "honeymoon".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The little family walks hand in hand through the small airport. They breezed through customs without any issues. Harry got a little antsy when Liam denied him of being carried around because he didn't want to attract too much attention, but other than that there haven't been any major issues.

Zayn lets go of Louis' hand and walks ahead of the group to the special services desk. The woman behind the desk puts down her phone and the two chat for a second before Zayn reaches into his bag and pulls out a document and the four passports. Harry and Louis' are fakes that they paid big money to be made. The woman looks over to the other three and then back down at their pictures before nodding and smiling. She picks up the phone and dials a number in. A few minutes later, a man approaches the desk and Zayn leads him back to the family.

He stands tall, with a big grey beard and silver hair to match. He wears grey slacks and a blue sport coat. He grins at the family and sticks his hand out towards Liam, already being made slightly aware of the situation. "Hello. I'm Richard Steinway and I'll be your pilot today."

"Pleased to meet you," Liam says and returns the handshake.

"And you two must be Harry and Louis," he says, looking down at the littles hiding their faces in Liam's side.

"Boys, say hello," Zayn says.

Harry waves a hand but stays glued to Liam. Louis mutters his hellos.

"If you'd please follow me, we have your plane prepped and ready for takeoff," Richard says and turns away from the bunch.

Using a private plane seemed to Zayn the only possible way for this trip to work. Putting the boys on a plane crowded with strangers who could take their relationship anyway that they like is just asking for bad news. So instead the daddies made a few calls and after spending way more than necessary, they booked a small plane and a captain to pilot them to their destination.

They are lead through an empty hallway and take a few turns. They spot their terminal and go through the walkway and into the plane. It's small, with only enough seating for up to sixteen people. The seats are made of quality leather and it's bright with not only the uncovered windows streaming in sunlight but also the lights from above.

Two airport employees put their luggage in the holding of the plane and the pilot excuses himself after pointing out the exits and standard safety procedures.

Louis is the first to be seated. Liam puts the seat belt around his middle and tightens the strap. The boy is wide eyed as he looks through the glass down at the ground. Liam clips a dummy to his sweater and brings it up to Louis' lips.

Louis shakes his head. "No paci."

"It'll help when we take off," Liam says.

"Why?"

"So the pressure doesn't build up and hurt your ears," the man explains.

Louis isn't quite sure he understands, but he parts his lips anyway and allows the dummy to slide in. He immediately feels a bit more calm about the situation with the little comforter.

Liam gets out of the way to allow Zayn room to get Harry situated in his seat. He's been babbling all day about his fears of the ocean, especially the sharks in it. The daddies reminded him a few times that the handful of times they took him to the ocean before nothing bad had ever happened and that he always ended up liking it anyway.