Bedtime and Legos

Louis looks up from where Harry is tightly holding his hand to the boy's face. Standing next to each other gives him a new perspective completely. Harry is taller than him, younger than him, and acts like a small boy. Louis once watched a program on human trafficking on the BBC once. They said that smaller people, like himself, are more likely to be taken. This wasn't only because they were easier to take, but because their tinier bodies are "more desirable" to those who hold them hostage. But Harry is large, probably the same size as Zayn.

The den turns out to be the living room with the fireplace and not the tv, which was also where he napped on Zayn's lap. Harry leads him over to a corner of the room that has a bookshelf stacked with books, dvds, and board games. On the bottom shelf is a huge green tub full of more Legos than Louis has probably ever seen.

The blue-eyed boy plops down on the carpet and runs his fingers across the soft rug. He looks up at Harry expectantly, but Harry is looking around to see if his daddies are near. "I be right back, Loulou."

"Wait," Louis calls. "Where are you going?"

Harry holds a finger up to his lips to keep Louis silents. He leaves the room and is back in 20 seconds holding the bear that Louis had seen earlier.

"Why did you have to sneak around," Louis asks in actual confusion.

"M'not supposed to go places I wasn't told to."

The boy puts the bear on the ground before sitting next to it. "This is my best fwend, Roger," he says looking at the bear fondly. "Roger, this is my new bruder! His name is Louis! Say hi, Roger!"

Harry picks up the bear and begins waving its paw at Louis before bringing it up to Louis' face and making it peck the boy's chin.

Louis chuckles slightly. "'Ello, chap," Louis greets the bear knowing it would delight Harry.

The curly-haired one spills a good portion of the Legos onto the ground. He pushes some towards Louis and his bear first, before taking the smallest pile for himself.

The boys stay silent besides the sound of plastic clashing against each other. It isn't awkward, but Louis decides to ask Harry questions anyway.

"So... Is Roger you're only friend?"

Harry stops moving his hands and looks up.

"Oh gosh! That was a bad question to ask! I'm sorry! Don't be upset! Sometimes I say stupid things," Louis rambles.

Harry chuckles at the word vomit. "Papa told me that there's no stupid questions." Harry looks at Louis' face. "I like your eyes!"

"Erm, thanks."

"Blue eyes like NiNi's!"

"Who is NiNi," Louis asks.

"He's my fwend! He talks funny! His Daddy says he's not from here."

Oh thank God! He does have other friends. Louis would have felt terrible all night long if he had rubbed in that Harry has no friends. But he does! At least one anyway.

"NiNi has a daddy too?"

"Mhm! Uncle J!"

"Is J his real name," Louis asks.

Harry shrugs and continues building. Louis is pretty sure that he's making a house.

"What are Daddy and Papa's names, Harry?"

Harry thinks for a minute. "Li and Z."

'That can't be their full names,' Louis thinks. They must be protecting their identities by not telling their names. 'Smart move.' But that isn't going to stop Louis from turning them in. He will eventually learn their names. If not, he can point them out in the police line up like they do in the movies.