Dinner With Spider-Man and Bugaboo

"How out do you think he is right now," Liam asks Zayn.

Zayn snorts, "Like a light."

"Let's change him now. Its easier to do when they sleep."

"Yeah, okay," Zayn responds. He looks down at the sleeping boy in his arms and smiles brightly up at his husband. "I can't believe he's finally ours.

Thankfully, Louis' briefs and pants had completely slipped off at some point during his spankings so the men wouldn't have to risk waking him up with the rough feeling of sliding denim on his skin.

Zayn shifts the boy in his arms and stands up. The men gently walk over to the changing table and place him down. Zayn reaches down for some powder and a nappy. He sets the items by Louis' feet.

"Will you lift his legs," Zayn whispers.

Liam nods and picks up the tan legs. Louis' bottom is also raised off of the table as well. Zayn unfolds the diaper and slips it under the sleeping body. He shakes some of the powder onto his bottom and lightly rubs it over the soothing cream. Liam puts his legs back down. The rest of his bits are sprinkled with the powder before he is sealed into his diaper.

The husband's share proud smiles at their accomplishment.

"If only it had been that easy with Harry," Liam remarks.

"No kidding," the black haired man murmurs.

Liam leaves the two to go to the closet. He steps in and begins to look at all of the footie pjs they had bought just for Louis. It wouldn't be fair to Harry to have to share his clothes. He picks out a red Spiderman jumpsuit. They know how much the boy likes Spiderman and other Marvel characters after stalking his twitter and instagram for an entire night.

Liam smirks as he brings out the clothing to Zayn. The two carefully peel off the sleeping boy's shirt. Louis subconsciously moves closer to Zayn in search of any heat he can get. Liam coos and pulls his phone out to take a picture at the sight. The first picture they have personally taken of Louis.

Its definitely a team effort to dress Louis in the onsie without waking him up. His face brightens up with a smile at the feeling of warmth. Zayn knows that even though Louis will reject everything for a while, how a little boy appears in their sleep is everything. If they appear happy and content and not stressed out, then its more than likely the truth. And here he stands with his husband looking down at their bundle of joy who was now covered in an adorable outfit.

This time it is Zayn who picks the boy up. Instead of placing him on his hips, Louis is held bridal style and they carry him down the stairs. Zayn sits on the couch in front of the fireplace as Liam makes his way into the kitchen where he hears the distinct sound of Harry's sniffles.

Nick is leaning against a counter typing something into his phone. Harry is sat in his high chair hunching over. There is an untouched sippy cup of juice before him. Every little bit of his body language indicates how sad he is. He doesn't even hear Liam enter the room.

"Hi there, my littleBugaboo," he says softly walking over to Harry.

Harry's head shoots up. "Daddy," he cries in joy.

"Sorry it took so long. We had to make sure your brother got settled in," Liam explains. "You forgive us right?"

"Yes, Daddy!"

Liam walks even closer to Harry and leans over. "Prove to me that you forgive me," he says tapping his cheek. Nick smirks at the two but stays silent.

Harry moves his face towards Liam and plants a big, wet kiss on the man's cheek.

"I never mad at you! I love my Daddy," he says matter of factly.