Frosties and Cheerios

Thanks for all of the votes! 600 seems like quite a few! Also, please follow me!

Just so you guys know, this story is actually incredibly long and as it continues, the chapters get super long as well. I believe there are 2 or 3 with over 6,500 words.

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Baba, Daddy, " Harry asks as Liam takes the boy into his room to cuddle. His hair is still damp from his bath and he's in nothing but his nappy.

"Mhmm," Liam hums. His husband had left Harry a bottle of warm milk on the bedside table and a towel was put on top of his own pillow so he would still be able to use it tonight. Bless Zayn for always going the extra mile to make things easier for his partner.

Liam helps Harry onto the large bed before joining him and sitting against the headboard. Harry crawls into the man's lap and makes himself comfortable. His daddy covers them in the gray fleece blanket that Harry absolutely adores and the boy enjoys the warmth his Daddy gives to his warm body.

"Are you feeling better, Pal?"

Harry gives a tiny nod. "Think so..."

"Is there anything you want to tell me," Liam asks.

Harry stays silent for a moment before whispering a "no". Liam knows he's not telling him something.

"Bugaboo, if there is something bothering you, I need you to tell me so Papa and I can take care of it," he says smoothing over the curls.

Harry ignores the man and taps his own lips. "Baba," he says drawing the "ah" at the end.

Liam sighs, knowing it's of no use to try and get information from the boy around bed time anyway. He reaches over to the bedside table and grabs the bottle which is still thankfully warm. Had it been cold Harry would've whined until his daddy heated it.

Harry pushes his lips out and Liam chuckles. "You look like a little fish."

The rubber nipple is brought to Harry's mouth and he finally relaxes once milk begins flowing down his throat. He's not thirsty, warm milk is just very comforting.

Liam coos at the little sucking noises. "Do you know how adorable you are? Huh? Everything you do it cute," he says in a quiet but still excited voice.

The man uses his free hand and tickles Harry's side, really getting in between his ribs. Harry squirms and giggles around the bottle. He pulls back a few inches, "Daddy, stop," he squeals.

"Who's Daddy? I'm the tickle monster!"

Because Harry is no longer drinking, Liam sets the bottle to the side and tickles the backside of Harry's knees. The curly haired boy kicks and laughs.

"Papa! Louwee! Help! Duh Tickle Monster gots me," Harry yells.

"Harry, no screaming," Liam scolds and transitions from tickling to massaging Harry's limbs.

"Sorry," Harry half heartedly apologizes. He's having too much fun to really regret screaming.

"It's okay, Bugaboo. I shoulda known better than to get you all worked up right before bed, huh?"

There is a knock on the door, which is open. The two look up to see Zayn with a tired looking Louis on his hip. The man has a bottle in his hand.

"We heard the Tickle Monster escaped from his dungeon and wondered if you needed help," Zayn announces.

Harry shakes his head quickly and his hair hits Liam in the face. Louis giggles as Liam spits hair out of his mouth. "He ranned away! I scawed him!"