Doctors Don't Get Sick

Zayn rolls onto his stomach as he reaches his arm out and blindly searches for his phone. He turns the alarm off and groans into his pillow, tired from the shortened amount of sleep they got. "Li, " he hums, cuddling close to his husband.

"Mmm, why does morning always come so quickly," Liam whines.

Zayn chuckles. "Suppose it's just mother nature's way of getting back at everyone. Karma is a bitch."

"Guess you're right," the younger man sighs. "Sorry, don't mean to bitch. Just frustrated lately."

"Think the boys are awake yet," Zayn asks, kissing Liam's collarbone.

"I doubt it, why?"

"Oh, no reason," he says promiscously. He continues kissing his husband, but his lips go lower and lower, trailing from his neck to his waistline. He tugs Liam's shirt up and reveals the toned abs Liam has worked so hard to achieve. "My strong man," Zayn moans.

He watches as slowly, a tent forms against his pajama bottoms.

"Babe, stop. You're getting me all riled up," Liam whines.

The older smirks. "Who says that's a bad thing?"

"Fuck," Liam groans.

Zayn hooks his fingers around the waistband of the pajama bottoms and slides them down, Liam helping him along the way. Once they are pooling around his feet, the black haired man yanks them off and tossing them to the ground. Liam, who never wears briefs when he sleeps, has his hand wrapped around himself.

"Hey, no," Zayn says, batting his hand away. "Let me take care of you," he whispers, voice filled with lust.

Liam nods and throws his head back when he feels his cock being engulfed by that is moist heat of Zayn's mouth. Zayn goes straight for it and take him all in one go before pulling back and bobbing his head up and down. Liam tries to conceal his moans by biting down on his hand, but nothing can stop the whimpers every time Zayn hums, the vibrations making him impossibly even more aroused. Zayn pulls back and suck on the tip of his husband's cock while he uses his hand to jerk the rest. Soon enough Liam is cumming down his throat with a half-scream of Zayn's name. He pants as Zayn pulls away and lays next to him.

"Thanks," he says breathily.

"No worries. My husband was stressed and I'll always be there to ease your burdens," he says, pecking Liam on the lips.

Liam laughs a little. "I swear, sometimes you act like we're in some sort of movie or novel."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No. Definitely not. But what about you? Do you need any help yourself," he says, hand traveling down Zayn's body.

"I'm fine, Babe."

"You sure?"

"Positive. Now come on, the boys are probably up now waiting for us."

Liam blushes, hoping that they are still sleeping so that they didn't hear anything. Zayn and Liam finally will themselves off their bed and get dressed and wash their hands and face. They brush their teeth and do their hair, ending up with almost matching quiffs.

Once they're done they make their bed and leave the room. They walk into the nursery to find Harry already laying awake. The youngest is talking to his teddy and doesn't notice his daddies' presence. Their attention is taken away from Harry as they hear loud snoring coming from a few feet away.

"Morning, Baby," Zayn says as he goes over to Harry.

"Papa," the boy says happily.

Liam walks over to Louis' crib and looks down at him. The boy normally never snores and his nose has snot dripping out of it. 'He must be conjestested,' Liam thinks.