Just Dance

"Ni, do you know if your Nick gives you milk or formula at bedtime," Zayn asks.

The blond whips his head back and shrugs. "Dunno."

The twenty-one year old turns his body back around to continue dancing with Louis. The oldest has more points than him and they banter with each other while watching the cartoon figures from the Just Dance screen move past them.

"I'm winning," Louis says gleefully.

"Only 'cause I'm letting you," Niall huffs, kicking one leg in the air.

"Come on, slow poke! Gotta move faster than that!"

"Lou, play nice," Zayn reminds.

"Bet I could beat you at footie, too," Louis grins.

Niall let's out a couple huffs of heavy breaths. 'Nuh-uh! I'm the bestest! Aren't I, Uncle Z?"

"You're both amazing, okay," Zayn says, not looking up from his phone screen.

The song finishes and they both pause to take sips from their cold cups of juice. Louis hasn't a hint of sweat on his entire body. His hair is messier than usual from all the jumping, but other than that, he looks fine. Niall on the other hand has flush cheeks and sweat droplets rolling down the back of his neck.

"Well, what song should we do next," Louis wonders aloud, scrolling through the various songs on the flashy menu.

He pauses on one that shows two men with incredibly large afros and funky clothes. The title says "Sexy and I know it" by LMFAO.

"Ooh! That one! I wanna be that guy," Niall says, pointing to character with glowing green glasses.

"I don't think so, babes," Zayn says. "Pick another song."

Louis turns to look at the man with his lower lip jutting out. "Awww! But why, Papa?"

"It's too inappropriate, Louis."

"Please," he says, holding his fists together in a pleading motion.

Niall copies. "Yeah, please, Uncle Z? I wanna be that guy!"

"Boys, I said no. Either you pick a more appropriate song or you're done playing for the night."

"Fine," Louis grumbles, returning to his spot in front of the tv.

"And drop the attitude, please."

When Louis knows Zayn is no longer looking, he rolls his eyes and carries on picking. He settles for "This Is Halloween" from Nightmare Before Christmas. The movie always gave him the creeps.

"Hey," Niall whines. "Why do I hafta be the pumpkin?"

"'Cause I wanna be the vampire and I'm the leader," Louis tells him.

The level starts and they both do ridiculous motions, pretending their Wii remotes are giant spoons, stirring an imaginary cauldron. The spooky music begins and the boys copy the characters, pretending to shovel the ground and run forward and back.

Halfway through their song, their view is obstructed as Harry runs in front of television, pressing his cheek to the screen. "Punkin! Dada! It's punkin," he calls out to Liam, who hasn't made it into the room yet.

"Get out of the way," Louis says.

"Move, Harry! Can't see," Niall whines.

Harry backs away from the screen a few inches and plops to the ground, watching the figures continue their dance while the two boys behind Harry glare. Harry, oblivious to the others, watches with a huge smile, bopping his head to the music and clapping his hands.