Dove?

"Daddy," Harry whines and runs towards Liam.

Liam catches the boy in his arms and pulls him up onto his hip. "Hi, Baby, " he says, kissing his curl covered temple.

Louis follows suit and stands next to them. "Hi, Sweetie," Zayn smiles softly.

Louis isn't normally a fan of being carried, but today has been long and stressful and though he doesn't want to admit it, he's beyond relieved to see the two. He raises his arms as a sign for Zayn to pick him up. His Papa does so happily.

"Bye, boys," Miss Louise says, smiling at them as if they had been perfect little angels. But she does understand how hard it is for littles to get along with each other sometimes, especially when they are still in the adjustment period. "I'll see you Wednesday!"

Harry gives the woman a small wave. Louis just rests his cheek on the strong shoulder. "Bye, Lou," Zayn says. "Have a great rest of the day."

"Thanks, Hon," she says and sends them on their way.

The four leave the building and Louis let's go of a breath he doesn't know he's holding once the door closes behind them. Zayn hears the the breath and pats his lower back.

Louis is put in his car seat with ease. Harry however gives Liam trouble. "Baby, you need to let go."

"No, Daddy," he whines into the man's neck.

"Harry," Zayn warns.

He loosens his grip and Liam sets him down in the car seat. He fully releases his arms and sticks out his bottom lip. Liam ruffles his hair and buckles the boy in.

"No pouting," Liam says, pecking Harry on the lips.

The man unzips the diaper bag and pulls out the two juice boxes that he packed this morning. Removing the straws and poking the holes in for the boys, he hands the boys the juice.

"Thanks," Louis tells him.

"Thank you," Harry whispers.

"You're very welcome," Liam tells them and closes the door before joining his husband in the front.

The drive home felt more like an hour than the five minutes it actually was. Louis and Harry are let out of their seats and Liam tells his husband to take them to inside and wait in the living room. Zayn carries Harry and Louis follows behind them.

They stop in the kitchen to throw away the juice cartons before making their way into the living room. Zayn sits with Harry in his lap and Louis decides he'd rather just lay on the floor. The blue eyed boy knows something is up because the daddies didn't talk much in the car and they still hadn't asked how their days were. Both are surprising because these men normally want to know about everything.

"Where's Woger," Harry asks.

"I don't know, Babe," Zayn says.

Liam walks into the room with a serious look on his face. "Daddy, 've you seen Woger?"

"He's upstairs, Bugaboo," Liam tells him.

The man sits on the couch beside his husband. He reaches down and grabs Louis from under his armpits and pulls him up into his lap. Louis' light body makes maneuvering him relatively easy.

"Boys, we need to-," Liam begins but is interrupted by the youngest.

"I need Woger, Daddy!"

"Harry, please," Zayn whispers in his ear. "Be a good boy."

"But I need my teddy," he whines. "Daddy!"

"Enough, Harry," Liam silences him in a voice that the boy isn't used to. In his lap, Louis stiffens. He's too afraid to move because he's scared he'll make the man more upset.