Rescued

Louis' eyes crack open as the car comes to halt in the dark garage. It's slightly terrifying until the car's interior lights turn on when the front doors open. He's not sure when he fell asleep. The last thing he remembers is eating heaps of candy with Harry in the theater and Scooby-Doo dancing on the screen with the monster school girls.

Zayn opens his door and smiles at him. "Let's go inside, Dove. Get you all cozy so you can go to sleep."

"Do I have to take a bath," Louis asks.

Zayn shakes his head. "No, Honey. You're already half asleep. Wouldn't be so fun if you fell asleep in the tub," he says while unbuckling Louis from his car seat.

Once the boy is out of the car, Zayn picks him up and follows his husband who has a passed out Harry in his arms up the small set of stairs and into their warm home. They turn the lights on as they walk through and go upstairs.

"Harry, Baby, wake up," Liam says gently. He slowly slides the pacifier out of Harry's mouth. The boy groans and nuzzles his face further into Liam's collarbone.

"Baby, you need to brush your teeth," he tells him.

He sits Harry down on the bathroom counter. Harry opens his eyes slightly. "Do it for me," he says, dropping his jaw.

Liam chuckles. "Don't think so."

"Daddy," he whines.

Liam loads the boy's sparkly purple toothbrush with toothpaste, gets it slightly wet, and puts it in his hand. Louis loads his own brush and watches as Harry slowly brings his toothbrush up to his mouth. He moves slowly while trying to stay awake.

Louis spits into the sink and rinses his brush of before putting it back in it's holder.

"Harry, finish up. Don't fall asleep in the bathroom," Liam smirks and plays with a few curls. The boy finishes brushing even though he can barely keep one eye open. He spits and hands the brush to Liam to clean. "Why don't you boys go to your room. I think Papa is in there."

"No cuddle time," Harry asks.

"Baby, you would be sleeping the moment the bottle touched your lips."

Harry pouts. Louis wraps an arm around the boy's shoulder. "Come on, Hazza."

"Wanna cuddle, Loulou," he whispers.

They walk into the nursery together. Zayn is refilling wax cubes in the candle warmer. He turns around when he hears the boys enter. He gives them a warm smile.

Zayn helps the boys both undress and they stand close to each other to keep warm. The man changes Harry first and then Louis. Liam comes in and helps dress them with their pajamas.

"Where's Sally," Louis asks.

The husbands exchange a confused look. "Who's Sally, Sweetie?"

"My bear. Named her Sally," the boy explains.

"Aw, that's a cute name. I think she's still in our bed. I'll go get her," Liam says.

"You gots a bear," the younger boy asks.

"Uh-huh! Last night," Louis tells him.

"Can she be fwends with Woger?"

"Of course they can," he smiles at his brother.

Liam returns and Louis runs forward and pulls the stuffed animal away from his Daddy. He gives Sally a kiss before showing the bear to Harry. Harry pulls his top hat and bow tie clad bear from his crib and they press their bears together in a hug.