Charmander! Char! Char!

I'll probably continue uploading two chapters a day. The entire story (so far) is on Ao3 but a few people have let me know they hate Ao3. Just letting you know it's an option!

__

Saturday afternoon in the house is a lazy day for everyone. Liam and Zayn were planning on finally showing Louis the backyard, but it's been pouring rain since before breakfast. Harry and Louis are laying on their tummies on the floor of the playroom watching an original episode of Pokemon. The boys are sharing a bowl of pretzels for an afternoon snack.

"Who's your fav'rite Pok'mon, Loulou," Harry asks as he bites of each side of his pretzel individually.

"Meowth, he's so sassy."

Harry chuckles."He is!"

"Who's yours?"

"Pikachu," Harry smiles.

"I'm not surprised," Louis breathily says.

"Why," the boy looks over with curious eyes.

"Harry you're like Pikachu cause everyone loves Pikachu," he says resting his hand on the boy's back.

"Come wiff me," Harry says grabbing Louis' hand and pulling him up with him.

"Uh, okay. Where're we going?"

Louis is led to the the closet on the opposite end of the room. Harry opens the door and feels around the wall for the light switch and flicks it up. The closet is illuminated showcasing costumes everywhere Louis looks. There is a bin on the floor filled with hats and different glasses.

Harry walks in three feet and shuffles through a rack of hanging costume onesies before pulling down two onesies. One is orange and the other is yellow. Louis immediately recognizes that they're Pikachu and Charmander.

"Are we allowed to put these on," Louis hesitates as he is handed the Charmander suit.

Harry nods. "In playroom, so we c'n play with them."

They walk back out into the middle of the play room and set their costumes on the couch.

Louis takes off his pajama top and slides his pants onto the ground. Harry on the other hand is wearing a onesie that snaps at his bottom. He tries his hardest to reach behind and undo them, but he can't. It's been such a long time since he's undressed himself.

"Loulou? Will you help me take my clothes off," Harry asks. It's probably the most innocent time the blue-eyed boy has heard that phrase. Louis moves over to the boy and kneels behind him to unbutton the back of the costume.

Suddenly, Liam appears in the doorway wide-eyed with an equally shocked Zayn behind him. The men had heard Harry say that through the baby monitor and immediately stopped their cuddling.

"Boys," Liam says clearing his throat.

"Louis, where are your clothes?"

Louis realizes how bad it must look, with him being in nothing but a nappy and socks kneeling behind Harry with his hands on the boy's bum.His face pales and he removes his hands.

"And why are you undressing Harry," Liam adds.

"We're just trying on costumes," Louis says.

Liam and Zayn look at each other and sigh in relief, actually feeling a bit bad for having the wrong idea.

"Too hot to put over jammies, Daddy," Harry explains.

"Oh, I see," Liam nods.

"Here, Baby," Zayn says going to where Louis had been. "I'll help you."