☾Chapter 2

I slowly open my eyes and see Kyle standing in front of me. I look up at him and slowly sit up, rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning Allison, I'm glad you decided to wake up," says Kyle. "Guess what? Lucky for you, you're staying at your uncle Peter's house today."

I don't know why he's sending me there, I hate my uncle Peter. He's tall and mean, and he won't stop staring at me. I always get uncomfortable when I'm around him. He hasn't tried touching me yet, and I hope he never will.

Kyle cocks an eyebrow at me. "Is that a problem?"

"That's...no problem at all, Kyle." Rule #17, always say his name at the end of every sentence.

"Now get out of bed," he demands. I obey and stand up. "Get dressed."

"But-"

He slaps my face harshly. "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT USING THE WORD 'BUT'? WHAT'S THE RULE, ALLISON?"

He holds my neck steady so I'm forced to look up at his face. I struggle for words as I manage to squeak out, "R-rule number twelve, never say...b-but."

He finally lets go of my neck. "Good. Now change your clothes, hurry up!"

After I finish getting dressed into a pink top, knee length leggings and my converse, I brush my teeth and walk downstairs. Kyle is waiting at the door, holding out a denim jacket for me.

"What about breakfast, Kyle?"

"You'll have it at uncle Peter's. Now come on, there's no time to stall, hurry up."

I slip into the denim jacket as Kyle whacks my head from behind. "Walk faster, bitch."

Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, I remind myself over and over. I always use the "don't cry" method in my head at times when Kyle is making me sad, and it's worked for the most part. Besides, I have to obey by rule #22 – no crying.

We pull up outside my uncle Peter's house and Kyle looks at me and says, "Now get the fuck out of my car." I nod my head and unbuckle my seatbelt as fast as I can, and make it out of the car in time before he takes off. I have to learn to get out in time because if I don't, he'll take off too fast and I'll hurt myself; he gives me five seconds. It used to be ten, until I accidentally dropped my breakfast bowl on the floor and the glass shattered everywhere.

I walk up to uncle Peter's front door and ring the doorbell. The door opens and there stands my uncle, and he gives me a smirk. "Hey Ally, come inside," he says.

I walk inside and the place reeks of smoke. He pulls out a barstool chair for me in the kitchen and fixes me a bowl of Cheerio's. He leans over on the counter, opposite me, as he lights a cigarette and puffs air into my face. I cough and fan away the smoke with my hand.

He cackle laughs and starts coughing uncontrollably. He looks worse from when I saw him last time – his teeth are brittle, his breath smells of smoke, his dark black hair is falling out, and his skin is ageing before his time, and he's only 42 years old.

He settles down and slaps his forehead. "Oh, I almost forgot, I got you something, it's in my bedroom."

I smile and run into his room excitedly. I hardly get anything from him, or anyone for that matter. I open his bedroom door and see a sparkly silver gift bag in the middle of the room. I kneel down and pick up a card from inside the bag. In scratchy handwriting, it reads:

To Allison, from your uncle Peter.

I dig my hand in the bag and pull out a piece of dark red, lacy material. It's a red bra, with a matching...thong, I think it's called. I never wore one of those before. I then pull out black, stretchy clip on things.

"Do you like it?" uncle Peter asks from behind me.

"What are these?" I hold out the black stretchy things.

"They're called suspenders, you clip them on your underwear and," he pulls out black knee high socks, "and onto these."

I feel confused and just when I'm about to say something, he says, "Go and get changed in them will ya?" followed by a loud cough.

I make my way towards the bathroom, but he stops me. "What's wrong with changing here?" he says.

"I-I–"

"Well come on, get undressed for me." He leans back on the queen sized bed with his elbows supporting his weight.

"N-no," I say, fearfully.

"And why is that?"

"I'm shy."

He sighs loudly and rolls his eyes. "Allison, if you don't do it now, I'm calling your father..." he then leans in and whispers, "...and you wouldn't want that spanking, do you?"

I gulp and shake my head.

He smiles. "Good. Now, carry on."

"That's a good girl Allison...that's a very good girl," uncle Peter whispers into my ear as he's hovering above me, holding my arms above my head with just one of his hands. "Just relax, you know you want this."

I scream a muffled scream into his other hand which is covering my mouth. "Don't be afraid," he scarily whispers again. "And don't you even think about telling anyone about this, got it?"

I nod, although the tears are streaming down my face now. I struggle with all of my strength to push him off, but it doesn't work, his grip and weight on me is too much. I try screaming, but the more I do, the more pressure he holds onto my jaw which hurts so bad.

"Shh...shh, it's okay, you love this, relax baby. Stop. Crying." After a while I try settling down. He's got a strong grip on the inner part of my left knee, as he slowly pulls it over his waist.

"That's it, just...like...that." He reaches down and unzips his fly quickly. "You'll love this, I promise. But it's not going to work if you don't cooperate with me, do I make myself clear, Ally?"

I slowly nod my head, trying not to cry like he told me not to. And there's that smirk that appears on his face again. So I lay there, feeling helpless and scared. God knows what he would do to me if I tell anyone about this.

~

<3