☾Chapter 32

FIVE YEARS LATER

January, 1998.

Allison's P.O.V

I place a ladder onto the school's back, small building. I can smell Cindy Edwards up in that janitor's closet, making out with Tim Harvey – I just know it. I look around and spot Amanda coming around from my dad's Bentley that I borrowed for this mission of ours. We both cut class today, deciding that it was time to give Cindy a little payback for all of the things she's done to us throughout middle and high school. And since this is our graduating year, I've decided to make this one special. Consider this to be our little senior prank.

"You ready?" Amanda asks, pulling her denim coat over herself some more.

"Definitely," I say, pulling a dark green beanie over my long brunette hair. I grab a plastic small bag of stink bombs and slowly climb up the ladder so that my combat boots won't slip, as Amanda holds it steady for me.

I peer into the window of the janitor's closet, and just as I suspected, Cindy is pushed up against the wall by Tim Harvey as they make out, his hands tangled in her now long jet-black hair, her arms running up under his shirt, her bra and top on the floor.

I kiss my Jesus cross necklace. "May God be with us," I whisper before grabbing a stink bomb from the bag, throwing it as hard as I can and having it smash into the room, stinking up the whole entire place with a loud...BANG!

"AH!" Cindy screams, covering her ears.

"What the?!" Tim yells, looking out of the window, his eyes connecting with mine.

"It's the power of Jesus, bitches!" I yell as I throw yet another stink bomb inside.

Cindy screams yet again and I see the anger in her face. "You-"

"Go!" Amanda yells from down below.

I jump down from the ladder with a thud, my legs wobbling at first but then Amanda and I continuing to run and run as fast as we can. How I was able to jump off so smoothly was beyond me, but I guess it takes a good prankster practice. We hear Cindy yelling and screaming from behind us, and I throw back another stink bomb.

"Happy 1998, bitch!" Amanda yells as we jump inside the Bentley before Cindy can catch us.

Amanda steps on the gas petal and the car zooms off as I throw the plastic bag out the window, leaving a sulking Cindy and her ugly-ass boyfriend behind.

"I cannot believe you just did that," my other long time friend, Jasie, says from the backseat, wiping some of her black eyeliner off from the hard laughing that made her eyes water. Jasie doesn't go to mine and Amanda's school, but we do see her on weekends and after school.

I laugh. "Did you get it on film?" I ask, turning around.

"Yeah, here." She tucks a strand of her really short black hair behind her ear and plays me the footage, and I see myself and Amanda running away with the biggest smile on our faces, Cindy chasing us from behind, holding her bare breasts and screaming.

I close the flip camera and hand it back to Jasie. "I feel a lot more satisfied about leaving high school now."

"I can't believe we graduate in a few months," says Amanda.

I put my feet up on the dashboard. "Neither can I," I said.

"Did you hear that Cindy's mom got married – again?" Amanda asks.

"What? No way," I ask in disbelief with a giggle.

"That woman is married more times than Ally's mom is pregnant," Jasie jokes.

"Burn," Amanda says.

I shake my head. "Lisa has only given birth to two kids – well, soon about to be three since she's pregnant now with her third."

Lisa is pregnant yet again, and due for the baby to come apparently soon. Prince is five now, she had her second daughter Paris who is four, and now pregnant with another boy. School for me has been okay, no weird press and shit which is good. Despite the pregnancies and juggling two little kids plus a teenager, Lisa's doing okay with Dad's help. And besides, I'm loving the time I spend with my siblings, it's a dream come true. It's still hard to classify Lisa as my mother, although she has been like a mother figure to me for years.

"See?" Jasie says with a smirk.

"And? I happen to think it's wonderful," I said.

"I know Al, we're only joking," says Amanda.

The car stops at a red light. "Red light," I say, handing the camera to Amanda and showing her the footage from earlier. "Take a look."

She holds the camera and laughs at the video. "Goddamn, Cindy's voice is hella annoying," she says.

"Tell me about it," I say.

Without us noticing the green light come on, a car honks from behind us. "Shit, go," I said, taking the camera from her hold.

She presses on the gas petal and just as she's driving up, a truck happens to be going in the opposite direction next to us, and before I know it, we smash into the truck, the sides gliding together in a harsh motion.

"STOP, STOP!" I yell, attempting to back up with the handbrake but then accidentally crashing into a pole from behind. The airbags then pop out and smack me in the face.

"OUCH, SHIT!" Amanda shrieks.

The stop sign hangs over the pole that we smashed, looking like it's about to fall when suddenly it crashes right onto the roof of the car, sliding down the windshield with a loud screeching sound; we all jump at the noise.

I rub my face and get up slowly and stare at the front window. It has a huge noticeable scratch mark on it. I unbuckle my seatbelt and get out of the car, examining the back of it.

"Oh fuck," I yell, looking at it's crashed behind. The numberplate is about to fall off, the trunk is destroyed, the side has a dent in it, and the black color has a huge chipped line from the scratch of the truck. I remove my beanie and run my fingers through my hair in panic.

"Oh Ally..." Amanda slowly says. "I'm so sorry."

"It'll be alright," says Jasie, putting her hand on my shoulder, "I'm sure your dad will understand."

"No," I sigh, "not this time he won't."

'

And the cover picture is supposed to be of Allison when she's 17, ahah xD