☾Chapter 5

It's been approximately two months since Michael adopted me. It took a while but it was worth it. Only he's not "Michael" to me. He's my daddy now. Kyle and uncle Peter went to jail after the trial which they were both found guilty in. Ever since my abusing experience with Kyle and uncle Peter, Daddy has made me do therapy sessions with a lady named Emma. It's helped, although I always get instances were I flashback and remember all the things that they did to me. Daddy has been nothing but supportive, and I honestly couldn't be happier.

  It's fun to have him as my daddy. He spends time with me, buys me toys, plays with me, we climb trees together, ride the rides outside, go shopping – as long as he's in disguise of course – and buys me new clothes, furniture for my room, painted the walls light pink, (my favorite color) and he tells me how much he loves me all the time.

  But lately he's been acting really strange. I can't really describe it, although I know someone else has been making him happy as well as me. He talks on the phone all day with this person, laughs, giggles, and I even recall his cheeks turning pink so many times. I wonder who this mysterious person is who is making my daddy be locked away in his room all day long.    

  I walk up to his bedroom door and press my ear up against it, listening to his conversation. I'm supposed to be in bed right now, it's 9:30pm, but what's the harm of listening for a little while?

  "Mm-hmm," I hear him say, giggling. "Mm, yes babygirl."

  There was a pause for a moment, until, "Of course, you got it. And I couldn't be happier with you."

  I open the door just a crack and find him seated on a chair, the phone pressed up to his ear. "What? No," he says, giggling again. "Alright, alright-" he stops talking when he sees me at the door. I instantly run away and jump back into my bed.

  Well, at least I didn't run around in circles this time looking for my room again. This house is so huge I can get lost in it, and so is my room.

  I hear him lean up against my door. I shut my eyes and hold my bear, pretending to be asleep as hard as I could, trying not to giggle. He's still standing there after about two minutes, and my body can't hold in the giggles anymore. I burst out laughing and roll over on my back; Daddy smiles and walks over to sit on the other side of my bed.

  "Someone's a little eavesdropper, aren't they?" he says as he tickles my stomach with his big hands.

  "N-No!" I surrender between laughter. "Daddy, s-s-stop!"

  He bends down and tickles my stomach under my shirt with his mouth, blowing on it.

  "Daddy that tickles!" I scream and laugh.

  He eventually stops and the laughter dies down.

  "Alright, alright, I stopped, see?" he says.

  I cover myself with the blankets up to my neck so he can't tickle me anymore.

  "What were you doing out of bed Allison? Hmm?"

  "I...I don't know."

  "You know that wasn't a very nice thing to do."

  I pout. "I'm sorry Daddy, please forgive me?"

  He smiles gently. "Always, Princess." He kisses my forehead hands me by bear, tucking me in neatly. "How was your therapy session today?"

  "It was good, boring. But I missed you all day!"

  "Aww, I missed you too sweetie," he kisses my forehead. "Have sweet dreams, Allison," he says once more before turning out my light and closing my door, leaving a little crack for some light to shine through. "I love you."

  I roll over on my side. "I love you too, Daddy."

~

Vote, comment, add if you enjoyed it <3

Thanks :)