☾Chapter 41

A/N: Above is just a representation of who i believe Allison's mother looked like. Although you may imagine her as you wish.

Dad, Prince, Paris and I run for our lives – well, Lisa's – at the ICU, trying to catch up with the wheelchair she's being frantically pushed in, trying to make it into a hospital room to give birth.

"Come on Paris!" I call as she drags on, her little legs unable to keep up with me.

I hold her hand and speed up with the pace quickly. "Come on Paris, Prince is faster than you," I say, watching as Prince is even ahead of Lisa in the wheelchair.

I smirk, remembering the feeling of being in this position again for the third time.

They change Lisa into a hospital gown and set her on the bed, and as soon as nurse says, "You ready?" Lisa shakes her head and sits up.

"What are you doing?" Dad asks.

"Not like this," she says, standing up.

"Lisa, get back down, quickly!" Dad yells.

Lisa holds on to the edge of the bed and throws her head back, screaming as she pushes for the baby to come out...standing up.

"Lisa what in the world!?" Dad says, dumbfounded just like the rest of us are as well.

She doesn't respond, instead just continues to scream, "AH, IT'S COMING, I FEEL IT!"

We found her choice of giving birth in the standing up position odd at first, but decided to give it a chance as things are moving a lot quicker like this somehow.

Lisa's midwife is crouched underneath her, getting ready for the baby to come out. "One more big push honey," she tells Lisa.

Lisa pushes with all of her might and before you know it, the baby pops out and drops in the midwife's arms. The baby cries as the midwife picks the baby up, slowly rocking her arms back and forth, the nurses grabbing towels and cleaning the baby off, wrapping it in a little blanket.

"Say hello to your new baby boy, born January 10th 1998," the nurse says, handing Lisa the baby.

"Oh my God, he's absolutely beautiful," Lisa says as she lays down on the bed.

Everyone is surrounding the baby, chattering in excitement, just witnessing what was – according to Dad and Lisa – the most beautiful thing in the world. Prince, Paris and I are astonished, and right now, Dad and Lisa fell in love for the fourth time. I can see the happiness in their faces as they look back down on their little baby.

"I can't believe it, I'm a father for the fourth time," Dad says, picking his son up and gently swaying him, absolutely astonished by his beautiful little baby. "Prince Michael, II."

"Really Dad? Again?" I joke, shaking my head.

"What? It's a cute name," he says.

"I know, it's just...you always told me that the word "Blanket" meant blessing, and I know you're probably going to think that it's weird, but why not call him Blanket as his nickname?"

Dad and Lisa exchange looks for a moment, then Dad slowly nods his head. "Blanket," he repeats the name, then smiles widely. "Yes, Lisa, what do you think?"

She smiles. "I love it."

"Hello, Prince Michael II – or, Blanket," I softly say.

After Lisa gave birth, she of course had to stay in the hospital and rest, before coming home later and celebrating, I thought I'd take this time to remember somebody else who I miss dearly, my mother.