☾Chapter 25

Two days before the wedding...

Everything seems to be coming into place. A week has passed since I surprised Daddy and Lisa with the cake of my choice – to which they both happily agreed on – and that was that, despite how weird I felt about having a responsibility for that. Lisa already started getting ready to pack her stuff and move in a few days ago, so they've also been busy dealing with that.

  Daddy refused to have any of his songs played for the music choice for some reason, which I'm guessing has something to do with not wanting to hear his own music. Plus, it's an evening wedding inside the church. Lisa and Daddy thought that it'd be more romantic that way. Keep in mind, I'm trying my best to help for Daddy, not Lisa. The only time I would want to spend time with her is at Daddy's request to help with something. So, for Daddy, I decided to give her a chance, I suppose.

  "Allison, could you hand me the invite list one more time?" Daddy calls from the living room.

  "Yes Daddy," I say, handing him the (very long) guest list.

  "Two more days," says Lisa, sitting down next to him and kissing his cheek, "that's all."

  "Yeah it is pretty exciting," I lie.

  "Oh Ally, I have your flower girl dress ready!" says Lisa.

  "Really?" I ask.

  Lisa said that she'll tailor it for me a couple weeks ago, and looks like she has it ready on time. Apparently the theme is light blue, as well as her bridesmaids being dressed the same.

  She pulls out a light blue and white dress with short puffy sleeves, length just below the feet, with two veil layers over it on both sides of it, and a little light blue ribbon wrapped around the hip with a large bow at the back to secure it. It looks sort of like a Cinderella type gown, and I have to admit, I like it.

  "Do you like it?" she asks.

  I smile. "I love it, thanks Lisa," I say and accept the dress.

  "I also got you these," she adds, pulling out little silver sparkly heels.

  "Thanks, they're really nice."

  "You'll look beautiful in that babygirl," Daddy compliments me.

  "Thanks Daddy," I respond.

  "Michael! I don't think you were supposed to see it yet," says Lisa.

  He giggles. "You could've showed her when I was gone!"

  "Doesn't matter anyway, you'll see her wear it on the day."

  "You know, I am so happy that we got through this the way that we did. Anybody else would've complained about how hard it was, but it just goes to show you how good we're willing to put our cards on the table and get organised...for the ones you love," says Daddy.

  Lisa blushes. "Exactly," she says.

  And the lovey eye-gazing thing that they do is happening again.

  I don't like Lisa, but I love my dress, thanks.

'

Double update! Yay! Love u all xoxox more to come soon, so stay tuned! :) Don't blink!