Prologue

Ciel POV

As I walk to my locker and neatly place my books inside I can't help but feel annoyed about the next class. I honestly love school and every class but I can't stand when I get paired with someone. Sure I'll admit it, I love working and doing everything myself. So when Mrs. Lee, my English teacher, said that we have to work with someone else, I instantly hated whoever that person was. I sighed and grabbed my folder, agenda, and reading book, and laptop then walked to the classroom. We were supposed to wait in the hall outside the door and so I did. The only other people there so far were my cousin, Elizabeth, Alois, who is my best friend, Claude Faustus, Alois's secret boyfriend, and another raven haired boy who's name I somewhat forgot. Was it Sebastian? He glanced back over at me just as the teacher opened the door. I looked away and walked in, I quickly found my seat and sat down while placing my supplies inside the desk. Everyone else from the hall walked in and sat down then soon all the other students walked in and sat down as well.

"Ok class, as I said last time you will all be doing a project with a partner that I shall pick." I groaned under my breath and she continued. "You will be doing a two person story. It must have at least 5 characters, a very good plot and it can be any genre you want." she said. I had started drawing on the first page of my agenda when she started calling out names. I was snapped out of my thoughts when she called the last two.

"And Ciel, you will be with Sebastian." she smiled then set down the paper. I looked at Sebastian as he smiled back. For some reason I had felt my face heat up the slightest bit but I shrugged it off. He seemed like a nice enough guy. Maybe this project wouldn't be so bad, especially since we were two of the best students.

"Ok, you may start." Mrs. Lee announced and everyone got together around the room. Sebastian walked over and smiled.

"Hey, do you want to work over there?" he asked pointing to an open table. I nodded and stood up with my laptop, as well as paper and pencils, in case we wanted to do the old fashion way. He had his computer as well and set it on the table closed. I noticed he had a sticker on it that said 'Black Butler' on it. I tilted my head curiously.

"What's that?" I asked and he smiled.

"Oh, it's my favorite show. It's about a girl named Cecilia and her female butler named Sebastiana.... Michaelis.... And before you think something strange, no, I'm not the girl in it. My mom was a big fan of it and named me after her... With a few changes obviously." he said. That was actually kinda cool. If I got named after a T.V. show I'd love it. I smiled slightly and we started writing down ideas about our story. So far, Sebastian really wasn't that bad.