Chapter 23

As sleep slowly encased the smaller boy, his savior only lay awake. Feelings of guilt still flooded every inch of his mind whenever he looked at the sleeping boy who lay on his chest. He truly believed the other was still in shock, still blinded from the truth. And he knew that, eventually, it would take a strong toll on the frail boy. He would probably fall into a depression, perhaps even attempt to push his supporters away. That wouldn't stop the young raven though, from loving him. Nothing ever could, even if he were to cheat, he wouldn't leave. However, he didnt know what went on inside Ciel's head.
    The boy had already suffered from PTSD due to his parents passing when he was very young and now his aunt's passing making it increasingly worse. And due to this, he also suffered a bit of anxiety, he constantly worried about losing the ones he loved. Especially Sebastian. He had taken in the other when no one else probably would, saved him from death, and he's always so gently no matter what. He'd once practically had an attack over the subject, quickly rushing into the bathroom and locking himself in. Thankfully it was a class in which they didn't share. As the sun started peaking, letting some light slip into the hidden room, the demon had finally begun to drift into sleep, his brain finally relaxing. As he drew in a slow breath he felt the smaller boy shift on his chest then settle back down again. He smiled softly at that until sleep finally took over him.
    When he awoke, sunlight fully poured into the room, dripping onto the corner of the bed that sat in the furthest corner from the window. As the larger boy shifted he felt the small weight still on him. To this he smiled and hugged the other boy tightly around his waist however he didnt respond. When he sat up and made the other face him, tears stained his cheeks from his red puffy eyes and more continued to fall. Instantly the smile was replaced with a frown as he stared at his damaged lover. His cries slowly grew louder as he tightly clung to Sebastian who held him tight and gently rubbed his back, letting him get everything out.
    "I-I fucking.... I-I- Shouldn't....." He stuttered out, taking large breaths between them. His nails dug sharply into the other's skin, most likely adding to the scars left from the night before. But, he went along with it, making sure he other was able to say everything he needed to. "I shouldn't have fucking.... Yelled at him... I shoulda..... Shoulda stayed with you....! Its my fault Sebastian!" He whimpered out, looking up at the other. Instantly, the raven felt complete heartbreak when he laid his eyes on the smaller boy.
    "Ciel. Listen to me.... Its not your fault, you never could have-"
    "Nononono! All mine... All my-"
    "Ciel!" His name was yelled making him stare up at the other before their lips were crashed together. It lasted only a moment before they stared once again. "It's not your fault... It could never be your fault..." The other nodded although small murmers of 'All mine' could still be heard.
~~~~
    "Do you see what fucking happens when you don't help?!"