Chapter 12

They quickly pulled the blanket up over themselves as Mr. Michaelis's eye twitched.

"We said nothing like this." he said sternly. The boys looked down.

"We didn't think it would happen, now please leave so we can get dressed." Sebastian said and the older man left. Ciel was basically the color red due to the events. Sebastian kissed his forehead.

"No matter what happens, don't get upset." Sebastian said and Ciel nodded as they got dressed. They sat back down on the bed next to each other. They called the older male in and he stood in front of them.

"What did you want to talk about?" Sebastian asked and Ciel grabbed his hand.

"Well, a long time ago your mother and I arranged a marriage for you." he said and both the boys were shocked.

"And you never told me?!" Sebastian yelled which made Ciel grip his hand. Sebastian intertwined his fingers. "You can't just control my life!" he yelled, his eyes flashed pink. Mr. Michaelis's eyes widened. Sebastian growled and his eyes fully turned pink and began to glow. Ciel gasped when he saw this, he was confused. No one's eyes can just change like that.

"S-Sebas-"

"Ciel, close your eyes."

"B-But-"

"Close them!!" Sebastian yelled and Ciel flinches before he did as he was told.