Chapter 11

The person who was outside of the door couldn't have been any worse. For it was Sebastian's betrothed. Was it his choice? No, his parents arranged it without his consent or even knowledge. For she had visited to tell him only to see that the dining room was a mess. Worried, she rushed up to his room and went to fully open it only to stop when she heard moaning and someone calling out to Sebastian. She shook her head fast to see if she was hearing things but realized that she wasn't when they screamed his name and moaned one last time. After that they said that they loved him, and Sebastian has said it back only he used a name. Ciel. She held back the tears and quickly ran to the parents rooms before she slammed the door behind her.

"Who the hell is Ciel?!" she yelled through tears. Mr and Mrs. Michaelis looked at each other before looking back at her.

"Sebastian's.... Love." his mother said and his father nodded.

"But I'm his love! I'm meant to be his wife!!" She sobbed and Mr. Michaelis sighed.

"I simply didn't have enough time to call and let your parents know now please, show yourself out." he said sternly. Despite her tears and growing jealousy she walked out of the house and left. Meanwhile the young couple had woken up and were partaking in a passionate kiss. Sebastian licked Ciel's bottom lip as Ciel parted his lips which allowed Sebastian's tongue to slip in. He moaned as Sebastian's wrapped around his.

"Sebastian, we need to-" Mr. Michaelis walked in on the two and they pulled away quickly and froze. They both had a dear in headlights expression.