Chapter 5

I sat back up and Ciel was still smirking. I quickly pushed him back down and sat on his lap.

"Oh Ciel~" I said then chuckled. "You'll regret doing that." I said and stood up again. He pouted and grabbed my arm. I chuckled slightly and laid down next to him, he blushed, smiled, and cuddled into my chest. This made me blush but smile and hold him tighter.

"Sebastian?" he said and I lifted up his chin and kissed him softly before responding.

"Yes, My Love?" I said and he blushed hard at this. He was silent for a moment before kissing me quickly then snuggled back into my chest.

"Ciel, we have to change before we go to bed." I pointed out and he groaned.

"No~ I want to stay in bed with you~" he whined and I smiled.

"So do I but we have to change~" I said and I got up and walked to my dresser. He pouted and sat up just as I threw a pair of pajama pants over my shoulder. I heard a small 'pff' sound.

"Hey!" Ciel said and I laughed as he giggled and threw them at my back. I smiled and slipped off my pants quickly before sliding them on. Ciel blushed and looked down with the pants next to him. I tilted my head curiously and sat next to him.

"Whats wrong?" I asked and he looked at me which I then realized he had a deep blush.

"I don't.... I usually wear a button up shirt and my underwear to bed...." he said bashfully and I smiled and threw the pants back at my dresser. I undid his shirt and slipped it off his shoulders as his blush continued growing. I smiled and put one of my white button up shirts on him and started buttoning it.

"S-Sebastian.... I could have done this myself...." he said while looking to the side. I smiled and finished buttoning the shirt.

"I know~" I said and sat next to him. He blushed and wrapped his arms around my neck as he sat on my lap and I wrapped my arms around his waist to make sure he didn't fall. He was blushing hard when he moved closer to me. I had started blushing by then too.

"S-Sebastian....~" he said, ending with a slight moan. I blushed harder and bit my lip as he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back and pulled him closer. He wrapped his arms around my neck more and pulled himself closer. He ended up placing both of his hands on my chest and pushed me down. I smirked and pulled him down with me so he was hovering over me. I pulled away and he just looked at me while blushing hard. I tilted his head slightly and kissed along his jawline. He bit his lip and closed his eyes. I flipped us over and kissed down his neck as he let out a moan. I smirked and pulled away then got off of him. He was panting slightly and pouting.

"What.... The... Hell... Was that... For?" he said and rolled over onto his stomach. I smirked.

"I said you shouldn't have done that~" I said and he pouted more and laid down on my chest. I smiled and held him close. His breathing calmed down and he eventually fell asleep. I smiled and fell asleep too.

-X-

When I woke up Ciel was now next to me and had his legs around my waist and arms around my neck.
 I smiled and kissed his forehead before gently sitting up walking to my dresser.

"Mm...... No..... Sebastian don't....." Whimper. "Sebastian..... No...... Please...... Please!!..... No! Don't!" Whimper. Crying. It was Ciel. I quickly ran back over to him and he sat up fast while panting. He was still crying. I quickly crawled onto the bed and he hugged me tightly. He hid his face in my neck.

"S-Sebastian....! Don't! Don't leave!" he whimpered and I held him tighter.

"Ciel~ Shh~ I won't leave~" I said and pulled him onto my lap as he hugged me even tighter. "What happened~?" I asked softly.

He sniffled. "Y-You h-had to move and.... and you had to go on a plane so.... I came to the airport to kiss you goodbye..... Security wouldn't let me any farther because I didn't have a ticket so I had to watch you leave.... Without me.... I felt so alone!" he sobbed and I rubbed his back.

"I'm not leaving~ I promise~ I'll be here forever~ I won't move~" I said soothingly. He eventually calmed down and I looked down at him.

"S-Sorry.... I just.... Ever since my pare- Mmph!" I cut off his sentence by kissing him passionately. He eventually kissed back and wrapped his arms around my neck. I wrapped mine around his waist. He moved closer then I pulled away gently.

"I know why that upset you so much~ You don't have to bring up bad memories, Love~" I said and he blushed and nodded. I smiled and gently set him down then got clothes for us both.

(Yay!! Finally!! A full chapter!!)